Chapter 18

"Good morning." Jamie says from his bed as he noticed me sitting up. I rub my eyes as i look over at Trevor ad him laying on his bed. "Do you want to come join?"

             I don't reply as I stand out of my bed bringing my blanket with me as Trevor pulls up the blankets for me to join them. Trevors arm wraps around me as he pulls Jamie and I closer. I close my eyes again falling straight back to sleep.

            "Breakfast is rea-" Says a voice slamming into the room before stopping. "Sorry." Jack says from the door as Trevor, Jamie, and I all sit up.

          I stand up immediately feeling dizzy as I head to my bed where my phone lays. I grab it and bump into Trevor as he throws an arm around me and we head down the stairs.

         "Good morning Sleepy heads." Says Mrs.Hughes as she sets down three plates on the counter for us. "Good morning Mama Ellen." Trevor says back happily.

        "So i was thinking we go on the lake and wake board." Says Mrs.Hughes as I stare at my food not really being hungry. Everyone agrees with the idea and I turn around towards Kat. "Good morning." I say my voice lower than usual because of my usual morning headache.

       "Morning. Do you have a headache?" Kat asked immediately picking up on my quietness. I nod before Kat goes to stand up dropping Jacks hand. "I'll go grab you medicine."

       I let my head fall into my heads on the counter as a wave of exhaustion hits me. Thats when it hits me. My hands and feet start to tingle and i feel as though i cant keep my eyes open any longer. " You ok Colt?"

         "My meds. I forgot them." I say standing up but immediately not being able too. I fall into someones arms as blackness consumes me.

Luke's Pov

          "What the fuck?!" I say as Colton is laying in my arms passed out. "Calm down Luke. We need to get her to the hospital. She must've forgotten to take her meds so she just passed out she'll be fine as long as we get her there."

         Trevor tries to take her from me but i just pull her away looking at him like he's crazy.  "Don't touch her." Trevor steps back a little with his hands in the air. "Come on. You can carry her to the car."

         "Luke what are you doing? Just give her to him." Says Vanessa as she's moving towards us. "Fuck off." I say annoyed with her.

"Why are you acting like this? You told me yesterday you didn't care about her now your like this?!" Vanessa yells from beside me and I just roll my eyes.

"I do care for her! I love her Vanessa!" I say and the house gets quiet as Vanessa closes her mouth. "Ok." She says before slapping me and walking out of the house.

"What the-" "Luke we have to get her to the hospital." Jack says from beside me car keys in his hand. "Ok. Let's go." I say picking her up bridal style and running out of the house.

Colton's Pov

The room around me is dark when I wake up. There's people laying all around me. The silhouette of everyone being my only indicator.

"Blue?" Says the voice I had been avoiding all week. "Luke.." I say turning my head towards the voice. "Hey.. I- let me go get the nurse."

I watch as the tall figure rushes out. Then a few minutes later two figures rush in. "Hi i will be your nurse for your stay here. How are you feeling?"

"Good. A little sore but good." I say telling her the truth in hopes I get out of here faster and away from Luke. "That's good. They took off the oxygen mask a little bit ago. We were glad to see you breathing by yourself again."

I don't respond just looking at everyone in the room. Jack and Kat were laying out on the only couch in the room. Trevor and Jamie laid in a chair that I'm surprised both of them are fitting on.

Trevor is sitting on top of Jamie with his arms wrapped around him. I smile at them. Trevor has always had a crush on Jamie and Jamie has always had a crush on him but they have never talked about it.

Cole and Alex were laying on the floor with just a little blanket around them. "Is that ok?" Asked the nurse as I finally looked at her.

"What?" "You'll be released tomorrow. Is that ok?" She asked being patient with me. "Yeah." I say before turning my body away from them not really wanting to talk anymore.

"Ok just get some rest now. We'll check on you in the morning." Says the nurse before she's leaving. I close my eyes as I try to sleep.

I hear like sit down quietly from behind me. A few minutes later Luke starts talking. "Blue?" He says but I don't respond I just pretend I'm asleep.

"I know your asleep but I just want to say this. Maybe one day I'll be able to say it out loud to you. I'm so sorry about everything and I wish I could go back and time and change the past but I can't. I think about you all the time and I miss you so much. I hope one day you'll forgive me."

Author's note

This book is coming to an end! Two more chapters and then the whole thing will be over.
I'm posting this book every Monday!
I hope you guys enjoyed!!