Chapter 12

False god
Taylor Swift

"Please Colt work there with me! Please! Jamie will be working there too! Please please please! Kat is convincing Jack! Please!" Trevor begged as we laid on the couch together.
"I don't like kids Trey you know this." I say trying to get him to stop and leave me alone. "Pleaseeeeeeeee-" "if I say yes will you stop."
"Yes!" He says perking up looking at me with excitement. "Fine. But you have to tell them I want the job because I'm not lifting a finger to get this job."
"Yes! Yes! I will!" Trevor yelled as he hugged me and laid his head on my chest. "Did she finally say yes?" Asked Kat as she came out of the room with jack behind her. Jack was staring at her with eyes that shouted I'm in love.
I stare at the couple for a sec watching as Kat is in a conversation with Trevor and Jack is just sitting there staring at her his arms wrapped around her waist his thumb rubbing just above her hip bone to comfort her and every so often he would move a little closer to her face his lips just grazing her cheek bone.
This is how Jack usually was when he had just came back from a long trip and he was definitely just on a long trip. He had been gone for three weeks and Kat and him weren't used to being gone for that long.
"So Colt I can see if they'll let you work with me." Trevor says looking at me. "Yeah that's fine." "Jamie's working in Rec with some girl."

I wore a pair of non ripped jeans to work and one of Jamie's hoodies that had been left on my floor. "I like the hoodie." Jamie says as he walks pass me kissing me on the forehead and walking to the car.
"Thanks Jay." I say as I get into the passenger seat and pull my legs up onto the seat getting comfy. The school was at where the lake house that Jack goes too. Trevor and Jamie also go every so often.
The school was a really small school maybe ten classrooms. Trevor and I were put in the class for kindergarten and 1st grade. Jack and Kat were in the class next to us with 2nd-4th.
"What's your name?" A girl with brown hair came up to me after Trevor had just finished teaching the lesson and now they were getting ready for centers.
"I'm Colton." I say not used to saying mrs before my name. "I like your name! My names Anslee." Around this point two other girl had also came over.
"I'm Katie. I like your ring." A blonde girl said as she messed with my ring. "Thank you." "I'm Annie." Says another brown haired girl.
"Well it's nice to meet you guys. What center do you guys want to do?" I ask them leaning down to there level. "Whiteboard! Can you come with us?"
I look up at Trevor and he's just standing there smiling at us. He shrugs before I look back at the girls. "Sure."
The rest of the day the girls hung onto me. They held my hand as we walked down the hall and when they got back from Rec they all ran over to me.
Trevor had appealed to two other kids a boy and a girl both were dirty blonde and honestly they looked like they could be his kid. One of them we had been warned about before we took the class.
He was younger than the rest and he always had trouble with leaving his mom in the mornings. They also told us he would attach to someone and would not want to leave there side.
After the first day Trevor would have to go and get him every morning. He would be crying in someone's arms at carline and would immediately give Trevor grabby hands as he was walking by.
Trevor obviously had a soft spot for kids so he would take him even if he needed to go to the bathroom. He would hold it until the boy calmed down and he would be able to hand him off to me.
I ended up finding a liking to the job and the kids. Jack and Kat would come home almost every day talking about having kids. Which Trevor and I would shut down everytime.
One point though it really got to them. "If I got pregnant though. Colt would be able to help me while you played. We could move to New Jersey again." Kat had said looking over at me like it was a great idea.
I turn my head to Trevor whose just shaking his head laughing. "Just wait for a bit please. I don't think we'd be able to handle that right now. Especially since your on Broadway Kat. You'd have to quit."
"Yeah I know. Maybe in a year or two. Sooner or later right Jack." Kat looked up at jack who was holding her in his arms while she laid back on him in the corner of the couch. "Yep."
"Preferably later." I said and Trevor burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. "Ok Trevor. You can calm down." Kat said rolling her eyes while laughing.

Work was my new favorite thing. Trevor always made it fun and the kids always made it interesting. One day the kids had gone to recess and two didn't want to go back in. They sat under the slide crying because no one had played the game they wanted to play all recess.
"Go ahead Trey I'll get them." I say to him as the rest of the class had already lined up with there water bottles in hand. "Ok! We're gonna watch a movie with jack and Kats class so just meet us in the big room."
I walk over to the two and sit down with them. "What's wrong?" I asked them as they climbed into my lap. "No one played our game."
"Well maybe they'll want to play tomorrow." I say trying to convince them to go back to class. "But we want to play now." One of them said through a sob.
"I know but you can't always get what you want. Look we're gonna go inside and watch a movie. You guys can either go and watch the movie or you can sit in the classroom and play your game together."
"Movie!" One said peeking up at the idea of watching a movie. "Ok then let's go." I say holding out my hands for them to grab.
They hold my hand and we make our way back to the school. "Puppy!" Yells one of the kids as this German Shepard comes running at us.
"Oh sh-" I say grabbing a hold both of the kids and picking them up into my arms. The dog doesn't look nice as it's rapidly getting closer and barking at us.
I rush to make it to the door but I'm not fast enough. I can feel the dogs teeth around my calf but I'm able to kick it off of me before it draws blood.
I kick it one more time before it starts to whimper and runs away. I get inside the school and set the kids down trying to catch my breath.
I bend down to there level and check them for any injuries. "Are you guys ok?" I ask them and they both nod. I can see fear in there eyes but there both too tired to cry.
"That's good." I say as I walk them to the big room. Trevor is the first to turn around to me but kats the first to my side.
"Are you ok? Dizzy? Nauseous?" Kat said throwing out symptoms. "Uh no-" and that's when I felt it and everything began to be black.

"Good morning Colt." Trevor says as I finally wake up. "Did I pass out again?" I asked him and he knew what I meant. I must've had Low red blood cells again. He nodded. Lightly as he scooted closer. "Oh. I'm sorry."
"What are you sorry for? You didn't know you would." Trevor said and his hand is in my hand rubbing it softly. "How about I go get you some food from Zaxby's and Jack will go get the doctor and we can see when you get out of here."
I nod lightly before closing my eyes. "Get some rest Colt. Love you." I hear Trevor say and he places a kiss on my forehead. "I'll go with you Z."
"You scared the fuck out of me Colt. I'm just glad your ok. I love you." I can hear Jamie say as he kissing me on the top of my forehead by Trevor's.

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm blessing you guys today
Love you guys and I hope
Short chapter I know..
I wanted to get into the next act which is gonna be fun I promise.
The school will not be coming back but I just wanted to go deeper into colts relationship with Trevor and Jamie.
And I wanted to add some Trevor with kids.