Chapter 14

"Colt!" Colton hears someone yell as a body slams into hers. She had just fallen asleep 2 hours ago. Colton had stayed up all night reading a new book she had gotten.
     "Trey. Fuck off." She says groaning as she rolls over forcing the loud intruder to lay beside her on her bed. Trevor just looked over at her with a smile on his face.
     "Come on! I'm gonna fix your fan." He says shaking Colton even more awake. "Ok fine." Colton says before rubbing her eyes and sitting up. "But I'm not getting out of bed."
     Colton's fan had stopped working awhile ago which is also a reason Colton can't sleep. Colton loved having fans on while sleeping. She had a box fan that sat on her side table and the fan from her roof.
     "Ok so I brought my tool box." Trevor says as he grabs a ladder Colton didn't realize he had brought into her room. "I'm gonna unscrew this fucker and fix it." 
      As he goes to unscrew it Kat is walking in with a speaker jamming out to Taylor swift. Kat lays down beside Colt saying something about how she'd never miss a free show.
     "Fuck!" Trevor yells jerking his hand back as he gets shocked by the fan when he fixes a wire that had not been secured right. "Probably should've turned off the power first."
      He grins at the two girls who just sat laughing there asses off. After awhile he turns the fan on and it works. All trevor had to do now was screw it back on.
     "Are you ducking kidding me." Trevor says as he drops one of the screws and it rolls under the bed. He jumps off the ladder and lays down doing his best to crawl under solitons bed frame.
    "Shit!" He yells when he bangs his head on the frame which just leaves Colton and Kat laughing even more. "Are you ok?!" Colton asked as she wiping tears away from her eyes.
      "I guess so." Trevor says rubbing the back of his head. "It still fucking hurts though. Why do you have to have wooden frames Colton."
      "Aw I'm sorry. Would you like me to kiss it better Trevor?" Colton says almost in a joking manner. "Yes." He says before he falls into Colton's lap and brings his head down to Colton's height.
     "Muah!" Colton says being over dramatic as she grabs his head and kisses it. Kats still laughing beside them which just makes Colton laugh even more.

      Trevor and Colton were really close compared to Jamie and Kat or Jamie and Colton. They had a friendship that had bonded over the fact that they both had lovers that they wanted still and couldn't have.
      Trevor's had occurred to him when he was with Colton one day.

     Trevor had convinced Colton, Jamie, Kat, and Jack to come to his lake house for the week the first summer he had met them.
Throughout the week Trevor found himself starring at someone. He starred at them all the time. When they'd come back from the lake burnt from tanning because they were too pale or when they'd had just gotten out of the water after a swim.
It began to eat him alive as he came to realization. He liked this person. More than just liking them. He really liked them. Trevor didn't love them though. He never threw around the love word easily.
Trevor found himself on his bathroom floor late at night. He'd rock himself for comfort. He knew the person could never like him. He knew they'd hate him if they would figure out.
He hated himself for liking them. He couldn't stop himself though. He couldn't stop himself from staring at there morning hair in the mornings or the way Trevor's sweatpants sat perfectly on their body.
He could watch them talk to him for hours. He loved that about them. Even though they were quiet and would only talk to him if he talked to them. He still loves hearing them talk especially when they were in love with the thing.
If they were very patient about something there eyes would light up and dimples would appear on there face. There cheeks would become a rosy color as they starred back at Trevor scanning him. Making sure that Trevor was still listening.
Trevor loved that about them. How they would only keep talking when they knew the other person was intrigued. If they didn't have the persons attention they would become quiet caving in on themselves.
Trevor hated when they caved in on themselves. He didn't think anyone as gorgeous and as lovely as they were should ever be sad.
Days when Trevor would fuck up or talk to much he would find the person caved in on themselves. Trevor would usually find himself in his bathroom laying in his cold floor crying looking for any sort of coldness to bring him away from the heat the crying had induced.
He hated himself more those days. He hated that he liked the person. He hated that he felt the need to hide that he liked them. He hated that he wanted to kiss them. He hated that he would do anything to just lay with them.
What he hated most though was that he didn't hate them. He could never hate them because they deserved the world and more.
Trevor was far away from being the world and more. He knew he'd never be what they needed. That's why he hated himself more than he hated them. He could never be what they wanted.

Authors note
More of Trevor soon I promise :)
Love you guys so much
Thanks for 6k !!