"Well can't you do something?"

"Isaac, I'm just a resident. There's basically nothing I can do except argue a case but if I do that then at most they're going to re-examine you and see that you no longer have an injury. Let's not forget there's a Sheriff's deputy hovering outside the door."

"Have you tried calling Derek?"

"Yeah, like, five times. The arrogant sod is currently ignoring me which you know. We'll definitely be having words about that tonight-" Seeing his face of confusion and lack of care she sighed, "any other emergency Werewolf contacts?"

"Yeah... er, call Scott."

"Scott?" Julie repeated, placing her hand on her hip. "Little Mr. moral compass who would let the world burn so he can date an absolute bitch?"

"Allison's not that ba-"

"I hate her, but fine. I'll call Scott after I try Derek again. Scott means Stiles and that means they'll both be skipping school."

_______

Stepping out in the hall, Julie spotted two people who were most definitely talking about the potential crime that had just gone on. Pursing her lips, she stepped over to them slowly hoping to overhear everything that they were saying.

"C-can you help me out, here?" Her father asked, and Melissa nodded.

"Yeah."

"Since the amnesiac in 215 can't tell us anything, I need the girl with the modified military stun-gun in 216 to answer a few questions," Noah explained, however, Melissa and Julie knew that couldn't happen. The woman was more than aware about the supernatural and they couldn't let her accidentally slip it up to her father otherwise it would be chaos.

Julie wanted him to know, she wanted him to understand and be as apart of everyone's life just as Melissa now could be. But Scott was scared and so Stiles was scared about it, however, the two siblings had spoken before and they knew just as much as each other what they wanted.

"It's kind of unlikely, since she's heavily sedated..."

"Aw, great. Um, well, when she, um, when she un-sedates, will you give me a call? 'Cause she's got about ten grand worth of property damage to answer for, and I don't want her just walking out of here."

"Okay..."

"Jules stop eavesdropping," hearing the words, she looked to her dad with an innocent smile.

"Me? No, I'm not eavesdropping. I'd never do that," she mused, as she stepped over to them, "I was simply checking up on one of my patients, and now i'm on my way to the..." she looked at the ward that she was heading to, "the maternity ward... you know, to see all those cute babies," she excused, struggling with her words.

"You hate babies," Noah said.

She looked at him confused, "doesn't everyone?"

"Leave," he ordered.

"Oh well, love you too, dad. It's nice you want my presence around you," she huffed, "unless you two are planning your inevitable date then I don't like you asking me to leave," she countered as she gestured between Melissa and Noah. Both the elder adults rolled their eyes at the words.

"Oh my- no, not dealing with this today," Melissa countered, as she walked off.

Julie watched Melissa go with a pursed look before she looked back to her dad, "now look what you've done. You scared her off."

"Just one kid," Noah muttered, and she looked at him waiting for him to elaborate, "just one normal kid. That's all I wanted."

"Excuse you?"