Nineteen ✫

"Moonlight, you're just a heartache in disguise, won't you keep my heart from breaking if it's only for a very short time. Honey, you know it makes you mad, why is everybody telling everybody what you've done? Playin with the Queen of Hearts, and knowing it ain't really smart, the Joker ain't the only fool who'll do anything for you. Layin out another lie thinking about a life of crime, cuz that's what I'll have to do to keep me away from you." 'Queen of Hearts' Juice Newton

~~~

Eui couldn't feel herself saying yes, if anything she felt the word no trying to escape from between her lips. Yoongi must have sensed or even felt her resistance because he practically lifted her off her feet and pinned her against the door again, his lips catching hers. She was drowning, couldn't think or feel anything but his lips and tongue as he kissed her nearly senseless.

"Please baby, I know you have questions, and there will be so much time later to answer them, but right now, I need to know if you'd even consider it." Yoongi reluctantly stopped kissing her, his forehead touching hers before he stepped back. Eui's body slid the several inches down the smooth wood of the door from where he'd held her against it.

"Consider what?" Eui bit her lip making a face, she knew that sounded idiotic, but it wasn't quite what she meant, she just couldn't organize her thoughts. Her head was a fuzzy mess of hormones, confusion, and the nagging feeling in her stomach she'd rather be moving toward the couch.

"Be my lover." He leaned in dragging his lips across her pulse point, when he reached her ear he whispered against it. "My girlfriend." His teeth nipped the lobe before speaking softly again. "And of course my very obedient and hopelessly spoiled sub."

His fingers wrapped around her wrists, holding them tightly against her body as his kisses went down her neck, across her collarbone. The way Yoongi held her still, controlled her movement was as seductive as his kisses. Now she could feel the word yes bubbling up inside her, making her want to agree without a single question. She shoved that immature thought away, clearer heads had to rule right now.

"You want me to be your hetaera?" The word was acidic and maybe that's what she wanted it to feel like. Choosing to carry on behind Aemin's back should not be taken lightly or be painless. She pulled her hands free and eased him back a step, palms against his tuxedo jacket.

"Yes, my mistress, but only until I figure out my next steps." Yoongi sighed, Eui could almost see the invisible weight that laid upon his shoulders.

"So it's not just as simple as divorcing her?" Was it ever that easy, and if it was why hadn't he already done that if he was so miserable?

"No, it's not. And I'm not just trying to avoid a divorce scandal for MCC. This isn't something I can discuss with you, at least not now." His eyes were sad, and she'd suddenly thought she could see the responsibility that was crushing him, his eyes made her feel it, sinking into her stomach.

"Have you had other mistresses?" Eui swallowed back a more sarcastic response.

"No. I've never even had a serious girlfriend. But I've certainly had my share of casual lovers." Yoongi laughed but Eui couldn't tell what he thought was so funny.

"How have you never had a girlfriend? Surely Aemin was that before she was your wife." Her brain took a spin with his ridiculous statement, it made no sense.

"I guess you're right, she was my fiancé, and before that, a girlfriend of sorts." He signed, his hands reaching out to rest at her waist, it was like every time he stopped touching her he was compelled to do it again.

He wasn't cool and collected anymore, not like he'd been sitting on the couch a moment ago. That unmoving force that was just waiting to burn her up from the inside. Eui had been so attracted to that side of him, but found the needy man who craved the touch of her body beneath his hands had an appeal that shot heat between her thighs. Realizing he wasn't just a stoic powerful man, that he could be weak, for her, made her speak again.