Chapter 44

Today is the day! My first concert will be held today! I'm so happy and nervous at the same time that I can't explain. I have been waiting for this day for so long.

"I can't wait to see you on stage." It was already 6 am, I have to be at the company at 7:30 am. And after that we go to the arena.

Unnie! You better sleep some more.. But yeah I'm really excited too!

"Oh silly! You forgot that I have a day off today."

Oh my gosh! That's right.. I totally forgot unnie. I'm so excited about my concert that I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. That's the only thing, I'm thinking about.

"You know I took the day off so I could come to your concert. But I understand you baby. It's okay, I feel you."

Thanks unnie. And unnie..

"Yes love?"

Can you iron my shirt? Please.. I'm going to take a quick shower.

"Don't you worry hon. I will. Go now."

I hope you know how much I love you.. I said as I approached her, leaving a soft kiss on her lips.

"Of course I know." She gave me a such huge and cute smile that I couldn't resist but caressed her cheek. I so love her.. I had to shower quickly, even though it was only 15 minutes. I really liked the warm water. I dried my long blonde hair and went to get the tshirt I asked Jisoo to iron for me. I was really in a hurry.

"Don't be that much stressed baby. It's not good for you."

I'm trying my best unnie but I can't help myself.

"Listen to me. Take a deep breath." I did what she said.

"Repeat that two more times." I did exactly as she told me.

What now unnie?

"Now this." She hugged me so tight that I really melted in her arms.

Ohh unnie.. This is what I needed. Thank you.

"You should tell to do this earlier or why you didn't do it? Huh?"

I- I don't know..

"We don't need permission for this kind of things. Remember?"

Yeah unnie I know.. But my brain doesn't work for some reason.

"Because you have stage fright. I remember when I started filming, it was something I really loved but I was fucking nervous. Am I going to do everything right? Am I going to make a mistake somewhere? It's all your first time, until you try it once, fear and nervousness will not go away."

My unnie is always right.

"You want something to eat?"

I don't know if I'll make it..

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung..."

Okay, okay! But make something quick.

"Just say it like that." I ate the breakfast that Jisoo unnie had prepared for me and then at the same second I headed to the company. Emmy was already waiting for me in front of the apartment.

"See you later baby! On stage!"

See you unnie!

-

-Good morning Roséanne!

Oh my.. Good morning, Emmy! I said as I got into the van.

-How are you feeling? Today is your big day.