Chapter 28

*Jisoo's pov*

That day has come. The day I hand my letter to Rosé. I have to admit I'm very nervous so I don't know if I should give it to her personally or just leave it on her desk. But on second thought... I think the better option is to deliver the letter to her personally. She will see that this time I am really more determined, braver and really serious about her. Yes, that's what I'm going to do. A lot of letters are even some lyrics that really described my true feelings at that time. I will give her the other letters as well, but first the most important one. I have to do it now because if not, who knows when I'll have enough time to see her every day again, my shoot will last almost two years as far as I know.

Filming in Seoul, other parts of South Korea and even Australia. The series will have many episodes and the scenes are also a little more demanding. After college, the girl will enroll in a camp to become a personal bodyguard. I received all this information via gmail last night.

Now let's get dressed, today I have to look more beautiful than usual. Let's see what I have. After a few minutes of looking around, I decided to wear it.

 After a few minutes of looking around, I decided to wear it

I hope this is good enough..

I quickly ate the small toast that I made and headed to the company. Somehow I had a lot of confidence, more than ever before. Because I know Chaeyoung will read my letter, at least I hope so. When I found myself in front of our office I took a deep breath. I can do this.

Good morning Rosé. I said cheerfully.

"Good morning Kim." She seems to be in a bit of a mood, I'd say that's a good sign.

Umm.. I had a little trouble opening a conversation..

"Yes?"

Can we talk?

"What's the matter? I really have no time for talking.."

Then I want to give you something.

"What is that?" I got up from my chair and headed to her desk. She looked at me very curiously.

This is for you.. Please make sure to read it all.

"A letter? Nah, I don't have time to read that trash. Especially something that's yours."

Please Chaeyoung. That's-

"My name is Rosé, not Chaeyoung." She cut me off.

Okay Rosé. Please read that, it's really important.

"Will you stop begging me? I'll read it later when I have time, just shut up."

Yes okay.. I will, just read it please. I won't bother you anymore.