Chapter 14

Two weeks have passed since Jisoo's last shoot. I really tried to have as little less contact as possible with her since then. Even though it's a little harder for me considering that I admitted everything to myself. But that option is the best, both for her and for me. Today is April 25. Big day for Jisoo, today her drama will finally be released on screens all over the world. We are all very proud of her.

Are you excited unnie?

"Still asking? I'm so excited Chaeyoung!! My lifelong dream has come true."

We are all proud of you unnie, be sure of that. I gave her a little smile.

"Thank you Chaeyoung, I really appreciate it!"

We talked as we entered her office.

"Oh my what is this?"

What unnie?

I approached her table where there was a red envelope, it was probably meant for her from a fan.. So I just ignored it and just as I was about to get my phone, she screamed.

"Oh my fucking gosh!!"

What is it?

"Its not for me.."

If it's not for you, I don't understand what that letter is doing there?

"Its for you Chaeyoung.."

WhAt? Its for me? That must be some mistake..

"Look here and see for yourself."

I took the letter in my hands and opened it.

-Dear Chaeyoung,

I know it's a little weird to do it this way, but I had no choice. When I first saw you, I was impressed with your attitude, style, the way you smile. Everything about you had a wonderful effect on me. I wanted to do my best not to fall for you so easily right away, but I couldn't. I liked you very much then. And now I like you even more, I would like to tell you all this face to face, but I am really afraid of your reaction and answer. But soon, soon I will tell you everything. I just need some time, and until then...

Lots of greetings and kisses from your secret admirer..

I love you <3

-
What the fuck is this? This is very childish, I really don't know who wrote this but they have no fucking chance. If you want to tell me something, say it to my face, not like this!

"Woah slowly Chaeyoung.. They're just afraid, don't be like that. It's not easy to tell someone you like them. Especially if they know they'll be rejected. I'm sorry for read it, just don't be too rude."

Maybe she's right, I'm reacting very violently. What if it's a really great person. It might help take my mind off Jisoo. I shouldn't be in such a hurry and jump to conclusions. They don't say it for nothing, don't judge a book by its cover.

Yeah.. You might be right unnie. But to be honest, I prefer directness, not some kind of delay. I got a lot of this things at school, but no one ever had the courage to say it to my face. Except Somi...

"No no, don't go back in that time. Let's wait a bit, maybe that secret admirer will reveal himself. Don't worry."

Okay unnie, let it be like that. But I hope this won't last forever..

-

It's already 8pm, we were sitting in the living room and waiting for the drama to start.

"Oh gosh.. I almost forgot..."

What is it unnie?

"Tomorrow we have the whole day off. Isn't that great? But first we have to stop by the company to pick up some things and sign some papers. Then we have the whole day just for the two of us.. I hope you agree Chae..."

Will it be the two of us all day alone? Like all alone? But I don't want to be alone with her. I feel uncomfortable especially because I like her and we can't be together. I guess she will just be my impossible unattainable wish.

Oh well um... Since it's my day off I wanted to.... Umm.. Never mind, I agree. I agree to spend the day together with you.

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm very excited about it."

I wanted to say that I wanted to meet with Jennie since I already had the day off. I tried to tell her but I really, really didn't have the heart to lie to her.. Even though I thought it was wrong, I wanted to spend the day with her.

Yeah..Me too unnie, can't wait..

Soon, her drama began to be broadcast on the big screen, I admit that she looked very beautiful there. And to look at her live now, in reality she is even more beautiful. She looks so beautiful, attractive, so untouchable and so impossible.

You look so pretty there unnie.

"Thank you Chaeyoung, you're so sweet." She smiled at me gently.

I just don't like that stupid Daniel. I hate him.. I muttered..

"You said something Chaeyoung?"

Oh my gosh... I hope she didn't hear me.

I.. Um... I'm tired unnie, I felt really sleepy all of a sudden.. I hope you don't mind if I go to bed. And I'm sorry I can't watch the drama with you...

"Oh sure, no problem Chae. Just go, get a good rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.."

Thank you unnie..

I don't know how much longer you will run Chaeyoung, from your feelings. And especially her. By doing this, you are only making things more difficult for yourself, and you will surely push her away from you. I looked at her with a small smile while she was watching her drama, then I turned and went to my room..

-

Jisoo's pov:

I heard you Chaeyoung, every time you said something about me.. Every time I heard everything clearly. I know about your feelings that you carefully hide, your jealousy, I know that you can't bear to see me with someone else and that you really hate Daniel. I know everything Chaeyoung, but I always ask you a question just in case, to see if you will confirm what you said a little while ago or if you will remain silent. Whenever I asked you, you always shut me up or changed the topic and said you had to go. I don't know how long you will run away from me, but you won't be able to run away from me forever. Because I... I can't run away from my feelings for you, I always fight to the end. I have never had such strong feelings for someone, like you, I really want to fight to the end. No matter how hard it is.. I swear I will do my best to always be there for you Chaeyoung. Tomorrow, tomorrow I will tell you everything because I don't want to wait any longer. I don't want to waste time. Tomorrow you will receive another letter in which I will tell you everything, first the letter and then in real too. Because I really, really want you Chaeyoung. I want you more than anything...

-

Hi guys! What's up? I just wanted to say sorry for this part being too short. I was really busy these days. But I promise I'll give my best to make it longer! Take care and see ya soon in new chapter!! <33