Chapter 12

"Oh my.. The hot water was so good. What about you Chaeyoung?"

Yes, I totally agree with you unnie.

"So what are we going to do now? Do you want to watch a movie?"

Since I had absolutely no choice, I agreed.

That would be nice, let's do it.

"Okay, I'm going to find a movie. And if you want, you can bring some snacks. I know I'm somehow forbidden to eat that, so that I don't gain weight. But I can't resist. Otherwise, they're in the white drawer, next to the freezer. "

Okay then, I'll get something.

Okay now come on, relationships are prohibited. But the snacks and stuff like that are overkill. I know that snacks are not healthy and that they are a fattening machine, even I don't eat them that often, but I like to consume them sometimes. That's why I think it shouldn't be completely banned. I took a couple of it and took it to the living room.

"Oh you brought my favorite!"

Really? It's my favorite too. I really love this.

"So cute.."

What did you say?

I know and I heard that she whispered something, but I couldn't quite understand what.

"I... I found a very good movie, I hope you like it."

What it is? I hope it's not horror..

"Oh.. But it is and it's very good. Please watch it with me."

I'll have nightmares after that, I won't be able to sleep.

"I'll sleep with you if I have to, just watch with me."

Excuse me?

"I didn't mean anything bad, I just wanted to be next to you so you wouldn't get scared."

No need for that, let's play that movie.

Bruh what? She just said she would sleep with me!? I know it wasn't a bad intention, but still... I would be very embarrassed, although it's kind of hard for me to admit... I imagined a couple of times how I was sleeping in her arms, it would help me to fall asleep sooner because I have a little problem with that. Even if I don't want to admit it to myself, even worse I say it out loud.. I would like that...

And so we sat on the sofa in front of the big screen watching a terrible horror movie. There was a lot of blood and screams, I was really scared. So I spent most of the movie staring at her, making sure she didn't catch me. Of course there were times when our eyes met and it was so awkward for me.

"Are there any problems Chae, or do I have something on my face? Since you've been staring at me for a very long time.."

Shit, shit.. Now she really got me, this is a shame. She'll think I can't take my eyes off her..No, no..