Chapter 1

Chaeyoung's pov:

It all happened 2 weeks ago, just before the end of my studies.. I still can't forget her. I have to admit, I loved her a lot. From that day until today, the only question that comes to my mind is "What is love?" Is it worth suffering because of love? Does true love really exist? Ahh too many thoughts.. I have a headache.

*Flashback*

"Chaeyoung! Wait.. Wait for me, please!!" 

I turned around and there was a girl with black long hair running towards me, also my best friend.

Yoo what's up Jennie? Am I that fast? Im sorry..

"Why didn't you come yesterday?"

I had some important obligations to do, why? Did something happen? 

I knew something had happened, cause Jennie wasn't acting like usual.

"Let's not go there, let's go to the cafeteria.."

But classes are about to begin, what's wrong with you Jennie? Why are you acting like this? What is it that you won't let me see?

I was just about to get into the lecture room, but Jennie grabbed my wrist. 

"Wait Chae, okay. Sana sent this to me. Im really sorry."

Why are you apologizing Jen? I took her phone in my hands, it was a selfie that Sana took. And in the background was Somi, kissing another unknown girl. My knees was shaking, I couldn't feel the ground beneath my feet.

"Chae, I.. Let me buy you something please, you're not feeling good.."

I sighed. Im okay Jen. Even though I wasn't. I want to see her.

"Okay Chae, Im going with you." 

I walked into the lecture room, and I sat next to Somi. I did my best to make sure she didn't notice anything.

"Chaeyoung you're here, I missed you so much.. Why didn't you come yesterday?"

She approached to kiss my cheek but I stopped her.

"What's wrong baby?"

I just caught a cold, don't get infected too. I coughed falsely and I looked at my phone.

"Something else is going on, tell me baby."

  That word "baby" irritated me a lot.

-They just said the teacher is going to be a little late. Take your time girl! Jennie was yelling from the entrance of the lecture room. 

"Take time for what?" Somi asked confused.

How you're gonna explain this to me? I showed her a picture of her kissing another girl.

"It's just that.." 

What Somi? What?

"I-Im sorry okay.. I can explain Chae, just listen to me.." 

You know what? I don't care about your explanations. We've been together for three years, and after everything we've been through. You did this to me.

"But Chae, please listn-" 

Just forget about it. I don't care about you anymore. We're over. I don't want to see you ever again. I cut her off, then I took my bag and went outside. Jennie came after me, but I told her to stay in class.

"Wait for me Chae I'll go with you."

Tears was runnung down my face.

Don't miss your lessons because of me, stay. I'll be fine, I just need a little bit to be alone. I hope you're understand.. I gave her a little smile.