Chapter 35

Do you know that feeling when after a long time, longing and pain... You find the same person you loved once again. After many years, your paths cross again, fate intervenes. You meet again and fell for each other unconditionally, and stronger than before. Just when you think that everything is beautiful and that no more bad things will happen, everything goes wrong. I have to be separated from her again.. I don't know how I will bear it, I found her again after 4 years and now I will be without her again. I know that this is all a business trip and that everything will pass. But being without her for 2 years is too much for me. I know that we will have the opportunity to hear and see each other in the meantime, at least until she goes to Australia. Then it will be a little harder.. But I know one thing.. I will never allow myself to lose her again. No one will be able to separate me from her.. I will die rather than allow that to happen.

Good morning unnie.. I said as I stretched.

"Morning my love. Did you slept well?"

Yes unnie.. Whenever I sleep in your arms, I always sleep well.

"You know what Chae.. Me too. I love sleeping with my baby."

Come closer unnie..

"What baby?" She started slowly approaching me. I pulled her closer to me, took a lock of her hair in my hand and smelled it for a long time. I smelled her scent well.

You smell so fucking good unnie..

"Chae.. I.."

Unnie... I started kissing her soft lips in the shape of a heart. They were so soft, even though they were dry because of the morning hours.. I changed that, now they were so moist and kissable. So much so that I didn't want to separate them.

"Let's get ready now hon. We'll go get ready. We will go separately, okay?"

Yes unnie..

"You know your mom has doubts, we'll take care of this. Don't worry." She pat my head.

We will unnie.. Everything will be okay. But today is our last day we can be together.

"We will spend this evening together at home, we will watch a movie together. So that no one disturbs us... Is that okay?"

I would love that, and be in your arms. Just you and me unnie..

"Borrow my clothes, no one will know, come on. I'm going to make us breakfast."

I'll quick change and help you unnie..

"It's okay baby.." She smiled. Not a single morning will pass without her preparing us some delicious breakfast. I'm used to her meals, who will cook for me now when she leaves.. I pouted my lips as I made a sad expression on my face, I almost cried. I stopped myself in order not to make her sad. I quickly got dressed and tidied up and immediately ran to her kitchen.

Unnie... I hugged her from behind.

"Oh.. I love your back hugs baby."

And I love doing that too.

"The breakfast is ready baby. Let's eat, after that you'll go first to the company. Okay?"

Yeah okay unnie...

"Try your food, is it good?" I took one bite of the food she made.

Mmm.. It's really good. I said as I took another spoonful of rice so my mouth was full.

"Easy Chae, don't choke. Eat well now."

Thank you unnie.. I said as I chewed.

-