Chapter 5

"How long until we arrive?" Jisoo asked Liam.

- We'll be there in less than 10 minutes.

Is it your first speech? Are you nervous? I asked her as she nervously rubbed her palm against her palm.

"Umm... Well yes.. This is my first speech and I'm very nervous, I had to learn everything by heart and I'm afraid that I won't make a mistake. Because this will all be live, it's not like filming a drama where I can repeat the scene. Oh my.."

Just try to relax at least a little, adjust your breathing, get rid of that nervousness. Come on, listen to me and try. 

"Oh okay." I looked at her as she sighed, I had never seen her so nervous before. Although that's okay because I've only known her for 2 days...

You see, your body language has changed. Good girl.

Good girl? Do you know what you just said Chaeyoung. Oh god, I can't even look at her now. I can imagine her expression. I just closed my eyes and turned to the other side when I felt her hands on mine. 

"Thank you Chaeyoung, this helped me a lot. I really like you and your methods. You make me feel very relaxed in your company. I'm really glad to have you. You don't know how grateful I am for this, no I know how I'm going to get back at you."

The words she spoke only melted my heart, they also melted the other thoughts I have about her. And her look was gentle and full of warmth, the opposite of what I expected. Maybe she's not the kind of person I still think she is, maybe she just looks that way. I looked at her hands that were touching mine and our eyes met again. My eyes locked on her dark brown eyes. But I quickly came to my senses.

Oh well, I didn't expect that... But Im glad to hear it unnie. Im not just your manager, Im your friend before anything else. Don't forget that. Okay? Whatever you need, I'm here. 

"Woah, well... Thank you, thank you Chaeyoung!" She hugged me.

-We're here Miss, it's time to go. Liam interrupted us.

"Okay. Come on, I can do that."

Of course you can unnie!

We arrived in front of a large building. Which was honestly a little bigger than the company. Liam told the rest of the security to stay with us while he went to settle the room Jisoo would be staying in, until it was time for the interview. Jisoo took my hand, and we headed towards the entrance.

"We'll still have time there to review my text. You'll check on me, okay?" Yes. No problem. "It will be just you and me in the room while Liam will be outside the door of our room. And he will be there to inform us." 

Oh well.. Okay Jisoo unnie.

Oh my gosh, we'll be alone in the room.. I somehow feel nervous, there's a stampede of butterflies running in my stomach.. I don't know why I feel like that after everything.. Although I'll find some extra work to do, so I can diverted my mind from that nervousness.. Everything will be fine. Our room number was on the penultimate floor.. Somehow I got sick of that ride in the elevators.. At one point I almost fainted.

"You're not afraid of elevators, are you?" 

No, I don't have those problems, but driving a lot makes me sick.