Chapter 22

The morning dawned very quickly considering that Jennie and I didn't sleep at all, all night. We were too busy packing for Seoul, we still had to go to my apartment to get all my things and then go back to hers.

It's been a very long night Jen, I'm very tired..

"I know Chae, just finish what you have. We'll rest on the plane, okay?"

Yeah Jen, Im going to change now.

"Just go ahead I will make a breakfast.."

I put on a lovely beige coat, with black pants and a pink shirt that had lovely long flowing tie, and I had black boots underneath. While I tied my long blond hair in a ponytail, and for the airport I will just wear some black comfortable clothes. I will ask Jennie to take a picture of me, because I was stunning in that outfit to be honest.

 I will ask Jennie to take a picture of me, because I was stunning in that outfit to be honest

"Come on Chae, I made avocado toast!"

Coming! I finished the last thing I had, and went to the kitchen.

Oh but I hate avocado Jen..

"Since when?"

From now on..

"Why?"

Cause she used to make me toast with avocado almost every morning, I got sick of it. That reminds me of her, and I don't want to think about that whore.

"Okay, okay. I get Chae, I will remove it okay. And make you another one.."

Thanks Jen, and Im sorry.

"Not a problem Chae, here. Eat now."

I finished my breakfast and soon headed to that damn company.. I admit, I wish it hadn't turned out like this.. Now I would be next to her, we would be together. I loved her more than anyone else, and it hurts so damn much. Both my heart and soul lost an important part that made them function properly. You were aware of everything, Chaeyoung, even though you knew what could happen, you agreed and accepted the risk. I... I don't know how I'll look at her in the eyes again, I sincerely hope I won't even meet her there. I'll just go to her aunt and tell her I want to quit my job.

-We are here Miss. The taxi driver warned me because I was probably deeply lost in my thoughts again, not realizing that we had already arrived in front of the company.

Here sir, thank you and keep the change.

-Thank you Miss have a nice day!

I closed the car door and glanced at the damn company. Although sadness ruled my heart, my mind was occupied with anger and resentment. I took a deep breath and went inside.

-Morning Miss, you're not late as always. I was greeted by that funny security guard I met the first day I came here.

Yeah, I'm always punctual even when I come to quit my job..