[56] CUDDLE BUDDIES

Start bij het begin

"who told you that?"

"my girlfriend."

you rolled your eyes in visible pain. how could they expect you to be over it so easily? you were glad you were leaving next week.

"i'm going to sleep." you yan, remembering that you barely slept the night before, having talked to sakusa all night.

the twins 'aw'ed but you gave no fucks, knowing you needed a good nap. as you were about to close the door of your bedroom, suna manages to fit in just in time with that slim as fuck waist.

he runs towards your bed and puts himself in like a little boy getting ready for bed. like it's his bed. you barely manage to lock the door, glancing back to see him under your covers.

"dude, get out."

"no ❤️"

you were so annoyed, you swore you were about to murder suna but he dragged you by the wrist and under the covers too.

"suna, you piece of shit." you smile, veering away from him.

"what did you call me?"

"a. piece. of. shit."

he bonks your head in return before yanking all the covers away from you.

it was often you and suna took naps together. usually when you were deprived of sleep he would come to your room and sleep beside you just for the sake of doing so. 

no matter how introverted and quiet and a loser suna is, he still needed to socialise somehow even if it meant sleeping next to them soundly. 

"bitch. i wish i could slap you right now." you glare.

you roll out of your bed and open the wardrobe where extra blankets are folded neatly. osamu takes laundry very seriously.

"how do you think i feel like seeing you and atsumu act stupid every day?" suna says.

"anyways." he said, switching topics like it was nothing. "what happened at sakusa's house?"

you had the urge to kick him off your bed but didn't do it just because he would do it to you back and it would hurt like a bitch. instead, you climb back into bed and collapse next to the boy, your new blanket wrapping around you.

"we just made up."

"angry sex?" suna asks, raising an eyebrow.

you hit him on the shoulder. "no!...not yet."

he scrunches his face again at the subtle smirk you gave him. it was like having sakusa at your house to be honest.

"you're disgusting," he comments.

"yes, i'm also a top."

suna laughs. 

he really laughs.

"not you. sakusa is the top." suna argues.

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"no—"

"i don't want to argue with stupid people." he interrupts, turning the other way.

"sTuPiD pEopLe." you mock, rolling your eyes.

"also," he begins. "i forgot to tell you, i have a crush on someone."

you gasp, peering at him as if you didn't believe it but he nods, assuring you it's real. 

"i'm catching feelings for someone i'm not supposed to. don't you dare tell anyone 'cos i only told you." suna continues.

"is it me?!"

"no, idiot." he replies, relieving the shock that showed on your face, "i had a thing for you in high school though, like when you first became our manager. but you were so into your studies and i realised you'd choose textbooks over me, so i gave up."

you don't hear what he said properly and speculate instead of who this person could be. 

there were so many possibilities.

"it's samu, isn't it?! i know from the way you text each other! those emojis don't lie, suna—"

"dumbass." suna says, "why would it be him?."

the clue led you to all sorts of place but you pinpointed the next obvious one, hitting him on the chest when you realised.

"atsu—"

"you know what? i think i'll just give you a clue before you get stupid answers." he sighs.

you nod, agreeing.

"it's a four-letter name."

it takes a second.

and when it hits, your hand comes up to your mouth.

"but you can't," you tell him.

"sshhh." suna replies, closing your eyes with his fingers, "go to sleep now."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

we're nearing the end of disgusting germ :'(

i'm pretty sure there's only 14 chapters left.