Introduction

All chapters will be published on 01 December 2023

Cast:

Male Lead:

Name - Lorenzo 'Blackheart' Moretti

Age - thirty one 

Description - With chiseled features and intense, brooding eyes, Lorenzo stands at a formidable 6'2". His dark, wavy hair falls just above his shoulders, adding to his mysterious allure. He takes great pride in his well-toned physique and often dresses in tailored suits that convey power and sophistication.

 He takes great pride in his well-toned physique and often dresses in tailored suits that convey power and sophistication

Female Lead:

Name - Ava Summers

Age - twenty two

Description - 5'5" with soft, porcelain skin and long, honey-blonde hair that falls in gentle waves down to her waist. She has big, innocent blue eyes that sparkle with curiosity, complementing her delicate features. Ava's slender figure is accentuated by her petite frame, giving her an ethereal and delicate appearance.

~~~

Ava Summers is a 22-year-old woman, born and raised in a small, conservative town. She led a sheltered life, growing up with strict parents who instilled traditional values and expectations in her. Ava completed her high school education and is now a struggling university student. Her parent's debt was instilled on her as she works every day to pay it off, that's when she meets a miracle.

Lorenzo "Blackheart" Moretti was born into a prominent French family and the leader of the French mafia. Raised in the heart of Lyon, he grew up surrounded by secrecy, luxury, and power. From a young age, he witnessed the relentless violence and corruption that came with his family's criminal web, which left a lasting mark on his soul.

Passion ignites between these two unlikely people due to Ava's debt as they make a deal.

But secrets, betrayals, and forbidden longings come to light and will they succumb to the allure of sin, or will love conquer all?