No title. I just wanted to make a love potion story

Tch, Chuuya really needs to get away from Dazai...he's mine! Luckily Papa is a scientist, he gave me a love potion. All I need is someone random to drink it as well as Chuuya to make them fall deeply in love.Then, Dazai will be all mine!

---

"Nee, Chuuya, can you drink this?" I asked, smiling innocently as he took it from me.

"Oh...okay? What's this?"

"A new flavour of my favourite drink brand, try it out."

"Alright?"

He drank it. Now, I just have to give it to a random person. "Okay, I have to go now, bye!" I said, running away.

I bumped into a blond guy with glasses. I shoved the love potion in his hands, "Drink it! Now!"

Suddenly, I heard someone call my name, before running, I yelled again, "Drink it!"

--Third person--

The girl shoved a drink into Kunikida's hands. "Drink it! Now!" She said, after that, she ran away.

"Yo, Kunikida-kun, whatcha have there?" Dazai walked to the blonde.

"Here, drink this. I just ate lunch." Kunikida handed the bottle to the brunette.

"Huh? Is this poison?"

"Maybe-"

Dazai chugged the entire bottle. "Am I dead yet?" He excitedly grinned.

"Uhh...from what I can see, unfortunately, no."

"Aww...well then, see you tomorrow!"

{The next day} --The girl's POV--

Dazai approached me today. He asked me,

"Have you seen Chuuya?"

Of course it's about Chuuya. 

"No, I haven't, maybe he's with his new boyfriend."

In a blink of an eye, Dazai disappeared.

--Third person--

{The next day}

Chuuya went back from school after feeling sick yesterday. He went to the doctor, but nothing was wrong with him.

He went to find Dazai. He had an urge to find Dazai.

The ginger checked every hallway, every bathroom, every inch of the cafeteria and library. Right when he was going to jump to the conclusion that he didn't come to school, until-

"Good morning!" a pair of arms wrapped around Chuuya's neck.

Chuuya quickly turned around. As soon as Chuuya saw the brunette, he smiled and kissed his cheek, surprising the brunette.

"...Your lips are soft, Chuuya."

"Really? I thought it was dry-"

Dazai kissed Chuuya on the lips before pulling away, he said, "How's my lips?"

"Uh...They feel...nice, do you put on lip balm?"

"No. I bet you do."

"Y-"

"D-Dazai? Ch-Chuuya?" a girl voice said.

The two, still hugging, looked at the girl.

--The girl's POV--

What? How did they become so touchy? I thought Chuuya was in love with that nerd guy?

Just then, the nerd guy walked by.

I ran to him and grabbed his collar, no reaction came from him except, "Oh, you're that girl."

"I TOLD YOU TO DRINK THE POTION-" Fuck! I revealed my secret!

"Potion? You gave me a potion?! Thank god I passed it to Dazai."

"UGH! YOU RUINED MY PLAN!" I pinned him on the floor and started hitting him. I did no damage as he had a book as a shield. I could feel the teachers pulling me as I screamed and cried.

Moral of the story:

Soukoku will always win.

Change my mind and get a story prompt of your choice