I never thought I'd say this

I was assigned to complete a science project with Dazai. 

"Ugh, why must I be paired with you, out of all people?" I whined.

"Hey, I never wanted to meet you in my life."

"Well, me too!"

We both stopped talking for a while, crossing our arms as we looked away from each other. The time to discuss about ideas for the project eventually ended, as well as school. I decided to leave the project in the stupid mummy's hand. The next day I found out that that was the wrong decision.

{The next day}

"HAH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T DO IT?!"

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IT? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE A GOOD STUDENT AND DO IT YOURSELF?!"

"GOOD STUDENT? I LITERALLY START FIGHTS!"

"WELL-"

"UGH JUST SHUT UP! Go to the damn library to complete it."

"Tch, FINE." we both rolled our eyes.

[Library]

"Nee, Chibi, what's 2+2?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW-"

"Quiet in the library! This is your last warning or I'm kicking you both out!"

"What do you mean you don't fucking know what's 2+2?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Nah, I just wanna see you get scolded."

"YOU-" I looked at the librarian glaring at me, and sighed. "You're fucking annoying."

"Don't act like you're not."

A few months later, I started making more friends to avoid the stupid Dazai.

"Nee, Chibi-"

"Yo! Chuuya! C'mon, let's eat lunch together." Tachihara came up to me and pulled my wrist. I got dragged.

--Dazai POV--

Chuuya started making friends? That's...interesting.

{The next day}

"Chi-" Oh, he's with the Tachihara guy. "Chibi~!" I skipped towards him.

"Oh, Dazai."

"Hey...Dazai?"

"You're Tachihara, right?"

"Uhh...y-yeah?"

"Anyways you roll of bandages, I don't have time to be annoyed right now, so, bye-bye!"

I suddenly felt betrayed. Like a knife stabbed me in the chest. I felt my eyes getting watery so I turned around and walked to my seat. What has gotten into the fucking chibi?...

{The next day}

Of course, Chuuya's with that Tachi-fucking-hara.

--Chuuya POV-- {A few weeks later}

Did I go too far? I mean, not that I don't like it, Dazai hasn't been talking to me for a week. It also feels like I changed...a lot. 

...

"Nee, Chuuya, let's sit together again, with gin and higuchi?"Tachihara grabbed my hand.

"A-Ah...s-sorry, not today?" I removed his grip off my hand as I carried the tray to a lonely brunette.

"Hey, may I sit here?" I asked.

"You already have your 'boyfriend'." 

"He's just a friend you jealous roll of bandages."