Sunshine

(Warning! Angst)

I was walking with you, holding your hand, we both had a smile on our faces as we walked through the grass and we saw many flowers, they were from people who loved someone just like us.

Ahead of us was a wishing well, you happily pointed to it and said,

"I'm sure you have a wish right? Chibi~"

"Say that yourself, Mackerel!."I replied, laughing as you pulled me to the well.

We both reached in our pockets to get a coin when you tapped me on my shoulder and held out a penny while holding another one.

"I have one-"

"Take mine." You said, I didn't deserve so much kindness. I took it, it was very greedy of me. We both wished our wishes, let me guess, yours was to die right? Ha. I knew it. Mine was to spend our lives together until we both die.  You turned to me and said,

"You wanted to spend our lives together forever right?"

I flustered at the statement. Then you continued, 

"Haha! I knew it! Aww, Chibi makes my heart melt~" You started to shed a tear, just like me right now.

Standing by a pile of dirt and a stone that has your name carved on it. I was holding an umbrella, under the pouring rain, just like my tears, streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably. My puffy eyes and red eyes must've betrayed my emotions as I held a bouquet of stargazer lilies.

"I guess your wish came true, huh. Lucky. Mine didn't." 

"Dazai Osamu...Dazai...Osamu...your name is much better than mine...stop saying that I have such a cute name."

As the sun started to rise, I start talking,

"The only way for my wish to come true is when we both die together. Look, Dazai, the sun is so pretty on the rooftop of the building, just like how you always say that to me. Are you saying that I'm your sun? Oh stop it. I want you back again, Dazai. I want to spread the sunshine on you again. I love you, Mackerel, I can't wait to see you again"

(Fact, stargazer lilies means "I miss you" in flower language. Look it up.) Fist story, very cringe, I promise the others will be longer and better.