Nobody, Nobody, Nobody (part one)

Warning: Contains a lot of "Fuck"s""

All my life I've been an outcast, a traitor, another species of humans. I can't wait to hear what they'll say after I do-

...

Another banana peel thrown on my face. Another packet of chocolate milk thrown onto my shirt. Another pile of books dumped out of my bag and onto the floor. 

"Oi! Bandaged freak! Catch this!"

Is that scissors? Oh, finally, someone does it. Why is time moving so slow? Come closer scissors.

Suddenly, someone was pushed in front of the brunette. 

"AHHHHHH...?" 

...

"Don't you have a survival instinct?"

The ginger who was pushed opened his eyes. 

Before he could say anything else, Dazai zoned out.

"Those eyes of yours......they look like precious marbles, 100% natural from the ocean. I could drown peacefully in them..."

"Uh-Th-Thanks? Y-Your eyes look pretty too?"

Confused about the ginger's comment, Dazai suddenly realises what he said, he quickly puts the ginger on two feet and turned away, covering his mouth.

Seeing the brunette's actions, the ginger chuckled. "My name is Nakahara Chuuya, nice to meet you!"

"Mm."

"Wh-What about you-"

"Stay away from that freak new kid!" the boy who threw the scissors yelled.

Chuuya looked at him, then turned back to Dazai with a confused look. Chuuya then stomped angrily to the boy.

"Woah, acting all tough huh, look at your tiny fists, they could barely-"

"I see you've haven't learnt a lot from the number of years you've been in this prestigious school, let me teach you then! Don't judge a book by its fucking cover."

After that, the cafeteria was silent, not a single sound. Well- except for a few coughs.

As the bell rang, the students went to go to their classes. Chuuya looked for the brunette, he vanished.

{After school}

Chuuya has made a few friends in his classes. Akutagawa, Gin, Atsushi and Higuchi.

"Chuuya-senpai, wanna go to karaoke with us today?"

"Sure."

"Yay!"

---

"Huh?! All the rooms are occupied?!"

"I-I mean, we're fine with sharing one with some strangers?"

"O-Okay," Atsushi turned to the lady, "which room has the least amount of people?"

"Room 8 I'll go ask if they are comfortable with you guys joining them."

"Okay! Thank you!"

...

"Of course yes! I can have more people to sing with me!"

...

"They said yes."

---

The group of high school students went into the room, there was a hooded man and a blonde little girl.

"Hello! My name is Elise! And this is my brother- oh, you guys and my brother have the same uniforms!" the little girl happily said.

"Your brother is in our school?" Atsushi looked at the hooded figure.