Tachihara, Shirase and Mackerel

(Had a lot of fun writing this 😊)

My name is Nakahara Chuuya, 22 years old and I currently live in Yokohama, Japan. I recently moved here from France last year and I'm glad that many people know English here. I work at a cafe where business is booming, I have a good pay and enjoying life. I usually chat with the customers, I'm also a good friend of the cafe owner, Koyou Ozaki, I call her Ane-san.

It's a Monday morning, I'm rushing to work. I always go to work on time but I over slept today. I was too busy looking at my watch and didn't realise that there was a road in front of me, I got pulled back by the hood. I shut my eyes. (I know, I'm a scaredy cat)

"Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes. Oh wow, there was a very, very hot brunette holding me. Oh jeez I think im living a dream. Hold on, this isn't the time to simp over hot guys! Snap out of it Chuuya!

"S-Sorry, I have to go, thank you!" I ran across the street as soon as the lights turned green.

I reached the cafe, finally. It was right across the street. I try to catch my breath. I looked up to see Ane-san in front of me.

"A...Ane....san..."

"It's fine Chuuya, you overslept, that's fine."

Ane-san is too kind. I quickly ran to the counter and start doing my job.

Then, I heard the door open. I looked up, hm, haven't seen him before.He walked up to me and said with a warm smile,

"A cup of cappuccino please."

"Sure, coming right up," I turned to the coffee maker and continued, "Haven't seen you around here before, new customer?"

He sat down in front of the counter. "Yeah, a friend introduced me here, my name's Shirase."

"Chuuya, nice to meet you. Here, your cappuccino. So you came here before work or?"

He took a sip then said," Nah, Just came here to get a break. Usually the weather's very hot y'know?"

"Oh my god, yes, I was rushing to work today and I was soo sweaty."

"You're cute- I-I mean, I really like your hoodie!" He said, scratching his head.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. It's nice right?"

Shirase took a look on his watch, then said, "Oops, have to go now. Bye Chuuya, I'll come back next week."

"Sure." I waved.

{Next morning}

Today, I woke up earlier than usual, and so, I could take my time and walk to the cafe peacefully. I stepped out of the door, I saw the hot brunette walking. I ran up to him and said,

"Hey, remember me, from yesterday?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, don't run across the road like that, you might die." Okay, he was taller than I thought.

"Thank you for saving me, I really really appreciate it." I bowed.

. "Ah...Don't need to be so formal. My name's Dazai, you?" 

"It's Chuuya, do you usually walk to work here?" We started walking and talking.

"Yeah, how old are you by the way? I'm 22."

"Same." I replied.

"Pfft. You're so short!" Dazai teased. 

"Yeah, whatever. Short but deadly. I can beat up a group like what I did in high school!"

"Oh really? Try punching me as hard as you can."

"Hah? I'm serious, I actually beat up-"

"I know, hurry. Let me die soon."