Married to a mafia executive

(Atsushi has not met Chuuya yet)

It was a regular day in the agency, all the members were working-

"DAZAI, YOU ROLL OF BANDAGES, YOU'VE BEEN LAZING HERE FOR SEVEN HOURS AND YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO WORK EVEN A LITTLE!?"

Well...not all.

"Of course Kunikida-kun~ I've been like this for everyday and today you're just scolding me?" Dazai continued to lay on the agency's sofa.

"YEAH, BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR MILLIONTH TIME!"

"Yay! I hit a record!"

"THAT'S NOTHING TO CELEBRATE ABOUT-ARGH!"

"C-calm down Kunikida-san, we can't change him." Atsushi said, Dazai nodded.

"Tsk." Kunikida folded his arms, he looked back to his computer and continued working.

"Ding!"

Atsushi heard the sound and looked at Dazai's phone.

Ch-Chuu Chuu? Atsushi thought. Then he gasped, Does Dazai-san have a lover?!

"Atsushi-Kun? Why do you have that face?" Dazai waved hi hand in front of the boy's face, trying to snap him out of his thoughts.

"W-well you have a message ." Atsushi pointed to the brunette's phone.

"Huh?" Dazai looked at his phone," Oh, thanks for letting me know." He took the phone and looked at it.

Stupid Dazai, wanna meet at the rooftop again? y'know, if you can pretend to try a suicide method and leave that stupid agency?

I-I mean, not leave, but if you could...

Dazai laughed out loud, causing a few people to look at him. He said, "Nothing!" Then texted back,

I know what you mean Chibi, sure

He switched off his phone and pretended like nothing happened. Atsushi turned to him and asked,

"Dazai-san, do you have a relationship with someone?"

"Hmm? Well....maybe, maybe not!" Dazai put on his cheeky grin. After that, he stood up and walked to the door.

"Oi Dazai, where are you going?" Kunikida said.

"Trying out a new method of course!" Dazai happily replied, and he walked out.

Atsushi immediately followed him. "U-Um...I'm going to accompany him!"

Atsushi stalked Dazai. The brunette went up the stairs of a tall building. Although Atsushi was very very tired, he still continued to follow his mentor.

"Oii!! Chibi!!" Dazai ran to the ginger sitting on the edge of the building, "Can I jump off again?"

The ginger replied, "Fine."

Atsushi thought, W-What?! He's going to let Dazai-san jump off? And number two, I didn't know Dazai-san was gay?

Dazai jumped off.

"Dazai-san!" Atsushi ran, "Why did you let him die? You monster!"

The ginger looked at him. Then laughed. There was also another voice laughing. Suddenly, Dazai was floating, he had a red glow around him.

"Hahahaha!! Atsushi! Why were you stalking me?"

"Pfft. Are your agency friends really that stupid, Mackerel?!" The ginger turned to Dazai.

"H-Huh?" Atsushi stared.

"Just answer my question first." The brunette stood beside the teenager.

"U-Uh..." Atsushi said, trying to make up an excuse.