Fuck love

"Chibi~!" Dazai came running towards his short ginger friend.

"Geez, stop calling me that weird ass name Mackerel." Chuuya looked at his brunette friend running towards him.

"Yeah, Yeah. Anyways! Wanna skip class again?"

"You just want to hang out in detention?" 

Dazai nodded. "Mhm! Chibi reads me so well~"

"Of course, I'm smarter than you."

"Says the one that got a D for your physics test-"

"WHY YOU!" Chuuya chased the brunette running for his life.

Their yelling filled the school corridors, teachers left and right trying to stop the rebellious duo who called themselves "Soukoku".

Who are they? They are-

"NAKAHARA CHUUYA AND DAZAI OSAMU!" the principal of the school yelled. " YOU TWO AR OFFICIALLY SUSPENDED."

"Tch." the two crossed their arms, they were expecting this anyway.

The two went to detention.

"Psst, Chibi~" Dazai whispered across the room.

"What do you want?"

"Woah, I'm surprised your hearing is so good."

"What can I say?"

"I don't know, what can you say."

"I don't know too-"

"I can see you guys whispering you know." the teacher sitting in front said.

"Oh come on Odasaku, I thought you were on our side?~" Dazai put his legs on the table.

Oda Sakunosuke, the only teacher that was on the duo's side. Dazai trusted him completely, Chuuya, not really. Mainly because Oda was Dazai's homeroom teacher until today, unlike Chuuya who was in every other class of Dazai's.

"And Chuuya-kun, I heard a teacher saying you got a-"

"Tsk, a D in the test, whatever." Chuuya groaned, Dazai giggled.

"Nakahara-kun, if you keep this up, you may get sent to another school, Dazai on the other hand, his studies can make it."

"Whatever! He's smarter than me I know! You don't need to shove it in my face!"

"I know! I'll be your tutor, Chibi~"

"Hah?" Chuuya lowered his voice, he trusted Dazai.

"That's a good idea." Oda agreed.

"Library, okay?" Dazai said.

"Sure."

"Oh, look at the time, you guys can leave now. Do NOT get yourselves into trouble again, especially you, Nakahara." Oda said as he stood up from his seat and walked out.

"Ding"

Dazai got a message. "Oh shiit!! I have to go get my super delayed package, sorry Chibi, gotta get out of the school for a while, remember, library!!" Dazai said worriedly as he dashed out.

"U-Okay?" Chuuya walked out of the classroom too.

"Chuuya!" 

The ginger turned to see his two friends, well, Dazai's friends, walking to him. Atsushi and Akutagawa. They're dating.

"Hello, lovebirds~" Chuuya said.

"Oh, speaking about love, you and Dazai would look like a good couple~" Atsushi giggled, holding his lover's hand who just stood there, imagining what would the couple look like.