Arriving at the mansion, Yibo went straight to his room and took a shower before coming back down and went to his study. With a cup of coffee in his hand, and the guest sitting opposite him, whose eyes were focused at the long red nails and pale skin with a smile on the face. Yibo didn't say anything but rather focused on the work at hand, he was fuming and wished he could strangle his unwanted guest but he knew he couldn't.

What was stopping him from being violent to her was not because of reasons one could think of, but he didn't want to do that because of Zhan. He knew if he showed how much he felt for Zhan he could end up putting him in danger. Those who envied such a small boy making a name for himself and archiving goals in which they couldn't at his age or  their age wouldn't leave Zhan out if they wanted to turn to him. It was fortunate that Yibo knew how many people were against him and even their names and types of businesses they were in.

So...he was always prepared before he led Zhan into his world, and now that Zhan had become part of his life, he knew the dangers that would befall Zhan if he was to act recklessly. His actions at the moment we're as if Zhan was just another co-worker and nothing more. His anger and worries were hidden behind the wall of his cold and "I don't care" looks that even the guest...or shall I say the unwanted guest wasn't at all worried about her mistake.

Two hours later, maids came in and brought a tray of tea and cookies/biscuits for their boss and his guest and informed them that dinner was almost ready. Yibo was trying to be patient enough but it seemed as if the unwanted guest was exceeding her limits due to Yibo's calmness. While Yibo was busy typing away and doing his work in the study, she was silently making her way into Yibo's patience in a way that made Yibo feel disgusted. Without Yibo responding and touching Yibo's hand flirtatiously and tapping her long nails on the table, she thought he liked it too.

She had been incredibly silent while Yibo was working, seizing Yibo up while her eyes went from Yibo's eyes and down to his abs. She knew her limits when it came to work, whoever taught her not disturb people when working had done a great job cause she didn't even say a word while Yibo was working. He was waiting for her to say something so he could use it as an excuse to chse her out of his study, but she didn't force her way into Yibo.

She was patient enough to wait for him to finish freshening up and finish his work so they could talk. Since Yibo came back after he was called by Baba that Zhan had collapsed and that there was a woman causing a scene in the mansion, they hadn't had a chat since Yibo went straight to the hospital from work and he saw his rude guest when he came back from the hospital. Even though he had seen her while she was ordering the maids up and down, Yibo didn't say a word and just went straight upstairs to take a shower.

When Yibo finished working, he stood up and went  out of his study. She followed close behind and even say close to him on the dining table. The maids brought food and while everyone's spirit was down because they were stressed about Zhan, she was the one who seemed livelier than everyone in the mansion. The three bodyguards sat down as the maids finished bringing food to the dining table. Their "Guest" was sitting rather very close to Yibo, too close for their comfort, but what could they do about it, it wasn't their place to say anything. They just kept on looking at Yibo who was concentrating on the food infront of him.

When they were about to dish the food into their plated, a female voice sounded around the table. It was rather....rude if I may say as it spoke about the everyday routine in the mansion as if it was a taboo for her. Everyone around the table froze and looked at her as she spewed her vile words except for Yibo who was still dishing his plate without sparing a glance at her, not even once since he first saw her a few hours ago when they came back from the hospital. She scoffed and said....

"Hey you!! Who told you to bring more plates..? Why did you bring these plates here..? To what extent do servants and master's sit together or even have meals together...?  I don't know which fool told you it's Kay to do this but I will set things straight. It's enough that Yibo gave you a place to stay and food to eat, don't you think you're taking  advantage of his kindness now.? Because he's rich and famous so you old wretched fools want to steal everything from him..? Well.not nymore cause I here now and  I'm going to make sure you know your place.! Now stand up and leave this room..!!"