« Iɴᴛʀᴏ »

🅐︎🅤︎🅣︎🅗︎🅞︎🅡︎🅢︎ 🅝︎🅞︎🅣︎🅔︎

I am not a legit writer, so some ways I phrase things might not be the best. Personally, think so far, when writing this little note, I've done good. But its obviously depends who's reading it. Also adding small note here, I am beginning to use more words than the ones I constantly use. Just I'm not going back through the first twenty chapters to make them sound better. I'll just start using better word description from now on.

Also, there will be smut of somesort later on. It'll be marked so if you don't want to read it, you can skip. Don't know how well the smut will be yet. Depends on the day...

Hehe...

Anyway, all pictures and YouTube videos are definitely not owned by me or created by me. Just when I make little scenarios, I usually find pics of anime ocs that go along with what they look like in my head before writing. Sooo yah. All character pics above, except two new ones I couldn't fit.

I hope you enjoy. Sorry there are so many characters. Made this story line with a friend of mine-and I'm doing all the writing between both our characters.

*sobs dramatically* (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Yah I know, I know. Anyway-hope you enjoy!

ONE MORE THING- this is me from future. I realize when I first began writing this, I had nothing but trauma backstories flowing through my brain. Like litterally. But I don't have the patience to fix the writing in the VERY VERY beginning. So yes. I APOLOGIZE for the cringe traumatic backstories but I swear it gets better.

Just gotta trust-

🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅡︎🅐︎🅒︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅓︎🅔︎🅣︎🅐︎🅘︎🅛︎🅢︎

𝕐𝕒𝕤𝕦 𝔾𝕠𝕞𝕦:
He is a pretty slim guy with a mixed skin tone. He had a aphro type hair, and brown eyes. His hair is black.
Height- 5'8
Birthday- January 6th
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-Is basically rubber.
-Can shrink, make movement in ways only rubber can.
-Is weak to fire, ice and swords/knives.
-Fire melts him slowly while ice shatters him if broken off.
-Over use of his quirk causes him to shrink.
-When a limb is shattered, it can slowly overtime grow back.

ℍ𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕚 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕒:
She is a slim, small fragile girl. She has medium length light grey hair. She is not a buff girl at all, but rather the opposite. She has pretty long lashes and bright blue eyes. She has a natural soft tan to her body. And she always keeps herself well put together.
Height- 5'3
Birthday- March 1st
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-Munipulates plants.
-She doest figure this out until later, but she can heal as well.
-Weak to fire obviously.
-Over use of her quirk causes her to shatter slowly.
-Meaning bruises and cuts from thorns appear all over her.
-This could be bad.

𝕊𝕙𝕚 𝕌𝕚𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕦:
She is a slim, slightly unhealthy looking girl. But she has brunette hair with a dark green highlight. She also has dark green eyes. The most noticeable thing about her is the bandages on her arm and the eye patch over her eye. It helps cover the spreading infectious veins as well as her slightly infected eye.
Height- 5'5
Birthday- October 4th
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-Zombie
-Biting people or animals can cause them to get terribly sick...
-Could depend on how bad sickness gets.
-She also can bring back people or animals from the dead...
-This brings out the crazieness of them though so she doesnt do people for that reason.
-Her quirk naturaly causes her to be more of a night person than day.
-Little energy during day.
-Urges of eating brains during hunger.
-Scenses hightened.
-Quick
-Tends to get tireder more than usual as well as the spread of her infection when she overuses her quirk (which is painful).

ℝ𝕪𝕦 𝔾𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚:
A very tall guy with pure white hair except for a black strip of hair off the side. He has neon yellow eyes.
Height- 6'1
Birthday- December 1st
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-He can cause glitches to happen.
-Things and himself.
-Hacking into devices easy for him, though he doesnt really do it.
-Can glitch through things and walls.
-Over using his quirk causes his whole body to spaz out, glitching.
-This causes him immense pain.

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕦:
She is a short slim girl with pure white hair with a few light blue highlights. She has bright blue eyes and small sharp shark teeth. She also has a small tail in the back that helps her swim better with her quirk and in general. When she swims, her body naturally sticks out a shark like fin on her back and her arms.
Height- 5'0
Birthday- July 18th
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-Is litterally part shark.
-She can munipulate water.
-When she swims, shark fins stick out.
-She does tend to show them off when she isnt in water.
-Shark tail
-Over use of munipulating water causes her to loose oxygen...as if she was drowning.
-Can breathe under water for 20 mins at most on her own...

𝔸𝕟𝕜𝕠𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕠𝕚:
A slim, built girl with long dark blue hair and a white streak in her bangs. Hourglass figure sort of and pearlescent looking eyes.
Height- 5'7
Birthday- April 31st
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-Can make portals.
-These can transport anything, anywhere in a certain velocity.
-Can transport people as well.
-She also has a portal to a unknown inventory of hers.
-This inventory is like a game...she can store a certain amount of items there.
-Over use of her quirk causes her to get dizzy.

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝔽𝕦𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕦: A slim girl with medium length white hair. She has golden eyes with small white and black tipped feathers from her head slightly. She has talons for feet and slightly taller than most of the girls. Same height as Tenshi. She has beautiful white owl like wings.
Height- 5'6
Birthday- September 19th
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-Owl Quirk
-Amazing eye sight
-Agile and Quiet
-Can turn her head 270°
-Good at swimming but hates it and WILL BE last resort.
-Amazing hearing.
-She can morph into her Snow owl form
-Light is her legit quirk though...

𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕚: A slim fit girl with black hair, white bangs on either side. Her eyes are bright yellow, kinda like Hawks, as well as the liner on the corner of her eye like Hawks. She has large white wings with black tip. She has two slightly pointy like teeth on her top jaw also.
Height- 5'6
Birthday- August 30
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-Phycic
-She can cause purple transparent sheilds to appear.
-She can also create purple explosive orbs.
-She throws them and they'll follow until they hit a target.
-Her feathers can do things at her will, like Hawks.
-Over use of her quirk causes her to be physically weak...
-This can get as bad as fainting.

𝕐𝕦𝕜𝕠 𝕆𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖: She is a average height girl with pure ghost like white hair. She is slightly pale color. Her eyes are a dark but pigmented purple color. She is pretty slim and isn't one known for muscles or physical strength.
Height- 5'4
Birthday- May 13th
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-Anything a ghost can do, she can do:
-Can turn invisible...
-Can see through things (okok not weird stuff like clothes though TwT)...
-Can walk through walls...
-Can take possession of objects...
-When she takes possession of an item or even an animal...her spirit leaves her body leaving her defenseless.
-She can only be invisible and possess objects for a certain amount of time...
-Overusing her quirk causes nightmares for her as well as dizziness and headaches.
-She sees ghosts, she cant choose who though.
-Later on, she kinda has a wind munipulation.
-This wind is actually ghosts though.

ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕜𝕒 𝔾𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚: Her natural hair is pure white like Ryu Guritchi. But when she comes into the story, her hair will be light pink. She had miscolored eyes, different shades of pink at different times. She is pretty pale color...and pretty tall like Ryu. For a girl at least. Pretty slim as her brother is too.
Height- 5'8
Birthday-
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:
-She can cause glitches to happen.
-Things and herself.
-Hacking into devices easy for her, usually the one doing it out of the villians to figure out where their victims are.
-Can glitch through things and walls.
-Over using her quirk causes her whole body to spaz out, glitching.
-This causes her immense pain like Ryu, though she has overused her quirk many of times so she can tolerate it more than Ryu...
-The one thing that makes her different from Ryu is that she can glitch someone...causing them to pause for only a second. But this second is enough for her to make a move. (As if they are hesitating...they just pause a second)