31 - ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴ ʟɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

I looked at him and I said "you having a gun up to my face is not gon scare me."

He laughed and he cocked the gun back and he said "but if splatter ya brains out on the ground it would."

He grabbed my waist and tried to walk away with me but I pushed him away.

Marcus grabbed my neck and I tried to push him and he said "what makes you think you gon get a pass."

"Or that pussy ass nigga you fucking on" he said pressing the gun on to my skin.

He grabbed me but someone pushed him off of me.

"What the fuck you doing with my girl bro" Jay said popping up outta nowhere.

Marcus smacked his lips and he said "we can't talk lil bro."

"Nigga why you tryna talk to my girl anyway" Jay said looking at him up and down.

Marcus licked his lips and he said "that's not the same energy she had tho."

Jay smacked his lips and he said "nigga shut the fuck up pussy."

He laughed and he said "you betta watch ya bitch and not me nigga."

Jay grabbed me and he said "you can leave now" and Marcus smirked and he walked away.

Jay stood in front of me and he said "so you fucking with niggas now."

I smacked my lips and I said "Jay please really don't this shit."

"Nah let's talk about you over talking to niggas now what's up with bro" he said looking down at me.

I looked at him confused and I said "can you let me tell you the truth we wasn't doing nothing."

He smacked his lips and he said "I don't listen to nothing you gotta say bro you mad weird."

"How I'm weird I'm trying to tell you what's going on" I said looking at him.

He turned his head and he said "will talk about this when we get home."

He walked away and seven walked towards me and she said "girl what happens."

"Them opp ass niggas is what happened" I said getting mad.

Then I started explaining to her what happened.

"So what are you gonna do now" seven questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "just go home and see what happens."

We got in the car and went back to Douglas's houses.

ᴊᴀʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I came in the house and slammed the door and the guys looked at me

"Nigga wassup with you" nazzy said looking at me.