25. Konoha Girls

Another very gay chapter, and the last normal one for a while because the next few ones are back to the very cannon material and the final arc of the Chunin exams. In December I will not, and yet again, will not be updating for a long time so it'll either be full of short stories or premade chapters or maybe even nothing, sorry but it's because I have exams. Enjoy :)

Tw: fags😰😰, mentions of the emo😔😔, sand.

☆✮★

The training grounds in Konoha were rather boring, mainly full of children with shitty aims practicing or doing homeworks and occasionally the Chunin or genin wanting to get stronger.

A few familiar faces from the Chunin exams did come back and forth a few times but they didn't stay long and you certainly weren't interested in having conversations with the most basic personality people of all time.

Maybe a conversation with the Uchiha would be interesting, but yet again though he was interesting he looked like the non talkative and edgy type rather than what you wanted.

His teammate, the naive blonde guy, would be more interesting. Dumb people always say the weirdest shit to preoccupy the mind, which is why they seriously don't get anywhere in life but you wouldn't have amusement without them so you weren't about to judge.

"Shouldn't we be training?"

Kankuro intercepted as he boredly hung from the branch on top of you as you both homelessly watched the flat ground where people were training.

"Well, maybe you, but as if I would need training. The only reason I'm not personal Anbu is because of these boring exams. I'm just that amazing"

You flaunted as you flicked any strands of [H/C] hair away from your face and struck a pose as he scoffed and rolled his eyes at you. How dare he have the nerve.

"You are the biggest narcissist I know. I'm going to improve my puppets for the plan, if you remember. I'll be seeing you, if you get your head out of the clouds that is"

"That's cringe."

He didn't bother with a proper response and just dropped down to the ground and stumbled a bit before walking away. You watched until you didn't, now having both nothing to do and no one to talk to.

Watching the sand that now sat on your wrist as sometimes a bracelet before crawling up to your palm and residing there, it wasnt really doing anything either, meaning even Gaara was out of question to annoy.

This caused you to heave out a sigh and drop down to try and find something to do, an idea did pop into your head to try and find Shun, he most probably came with the Kazekage, right?

But before your plans could continue you were cut off by a yelp and a crash not even a metre in front of you as someone was thrown into a tree.

It took a minute for both you and the person to recover from two different things and the recognizeation hit him but not you, considering you didn't know side characters.

"You're!..."

"I'm????"

But he just ran off causing you to sigh. Great. Another interesting thing gone. You strolled out of the one of many woods into the main streets of the city and walked past vendors and shops.

There was a flower shop not too far down that selt a surprisingly large variety of flowers that caught your eye. Maybe Temari would like these, but it didn't matter, you'd buy them anyways.

So you entered the shop nonchalantly and started admiring specific flowers and feeling the petals and occasionally smelling the scents even if that wasn't your specialty.