03. Fade outs

Another new chapter from your lovely Kion. Someone help motivate me bro. Welp here's another chapter I stole from Satan's ass crack<3. Enjoy.

☆☆☆
(2nd P.O.V)

Your eyesight shutters for a moment as you blink a few times. A low groan emits from your mouth as your brain slowly comes to life. Awakening to only the most beautiful sight to wake up to, a slow drip of blood was falling to the floor in front of you. You admired it and realised it was coming from your own skull. You smiled softly knowing you could make such a beautiful thing come from your very own body was too much to ask for.

Softening your gaze you didn't bother to check your surroundings, it was dead silence. Was it night? Oh but does it even matter, what truly matters whas slowly dripping from your head onto the floor.

Someone is coming, the sounds of footsteps come from the right and sure enough, the sound of a door sliding open was heard and next multiple footsteps surrounded you. You paid them no mind, ignoring everything, everyone. They were just distractions.

"I see you're awake."

Distractions.

"Well? Don't you want to know where you are and what you have been called for?"

'Distractions'

"LOOK AT THE KAZEKAGE WHEN HE'S SPEAKING TO YOU BRAT"

The speaker grabbed your hair (if you have a buzz cut or are bald just say he grabbed your scalp) and forced your head to look up and for a glimpse of a second you saw a man wearing mixed white and turquoise robes with wash out Red hair, and rings around his eyes but the next you had bitten deep into that man's hand drawing blood, he lurched back letting go off you, But glaring once more

"You little-"

"Hato."

Your eyes stayed on the slow pouring of blood slowly coming from his palm and fingers, a smirk crossed your lips as you felt it, that feeling. Oh, that feeling. It was the wash out red man who had spoken... 'didn't this man just call him the kazekage?, wait his robes weren't they-' You forcefully tore your eyes away from the man's hand towards the man who had been speaking who upon realising, was indeed the kazekage. 'Fuck.'

"You don't need to do anything until I command you to."

Hato nodded slightly. He was an anbu, so that couldn't be his real name. His mask rather reminded you of a pig the more you stared at it. But your eyes wandered back to the so called Kazekage who was already looking at you with his dark grey eyes.

"Speak."

Your eyes twitched for a moment at being commanded to do something, But you swallowed the lump in your throat and did as told.

"What do you want with me, if you wanted me dead for killing your shinobi you would've sent an anbu to do it. What do you want with me, And how bad is it to make appear in front of you."

The man's eyes widened for a second for quickly returning to normal. He smiled but only with his face, his eyes told a completely different story.

"You sure know a lot for a child. Tell me, have you gone to ninja academy?"

You gritted your teeth, he hadn't answered your question. In fact it rather seemed as though he was avoiding it.

"No I haven't. It's basic knowledge, anyone who has a brain should be able to figure that out. What do you want."

Hato and several others eyes narrowed, pissed off at the way you talked to their Kage, but neither you nor he paid them any mind.

"[Y.NAME]. You have killed many people, the exact amount unknown but from this village in specific, a total of 7 Men, and 2 women. Each of them skilled enough to have killed at least 3 A ranked Rogues, each from a special clan and each with high ranking justsus."