Season 2 Episode 32 (+)

Start from the beginning

Rei: "I ORDER YOU TO-" FUCK YOU! This si far more powerful than you...

Sirzechs: What could be more powerful than me-

Rei; Ugh This is why exactly I left Gremory... TOO FUCKNG DUMB TO FUCKING SEE THINGS! Any way....

__

Shiba: Shit...

Shouko: Shiba.... san..?

Shiba: This place is too dangerous to fight in now...

Aizawa: Shiba what do you mean...

Shiba: A bad omen is coming we have to go to UA undergrounds to avoid such....

__

Zane: Fucking hell! Where the hell is my deadweight Bro? Huh? This sensation... MUNDUS.. No wait there is another...

Zane is now with Weiss and her team and then..

Weiss: Blake..?

Blake is shaking profusely and then she is being calmed down by Yang and then..

Zane: We need to return to the school and you guys to could rest for hours for this battle... however this is not looking good.... 

Ruby: hai... We are almost there, Blake san..

Blake: I know.... But still I dont think I could...

Her legs are shivering due to fear and then Zane suddenly carried her on his back and then..

Zane: Here..

Blake: WH- WHOA!

__

Shiva: M- Masaka.... y- You just..

(BDZZFMMMM!)

Jinsei: Yeah

Jinsei: Yeah.... This power has been with me since my birth then suddenly some point of my life I felt like I lived for a long time after this... But only one thing I know..

Jinsei: Through All Creations and Destruction. I stand alone in the end of darkness..

 I stand alone in the end of darkness