alright what is it

billie doesn't like me right?

like more than a friend??

yeah that's what i mean

lorenzo's oddly threatened by her

whattt that's weird lmao

right? i knew it wasn't just me

yeah definitely not just you
lol

no she hasn't told me anything
about liking you

okay that's what i thought

you'd tell me if she did tho right?

oh yeah of course

okay thank you

you're welcomeeee

okay i have to go but ily rae
🫶🏻🫶🏻

ily more 🫶🏻

˚ ʚɞ ˚
In real life

Okay, first of all, yes, that's her contact name. Gigi and I dressed up as Mario and Luigi from Mario Cart when we were, like, 14 for Halloween and that's an inside joke name I've called her, I guess.

Anyways,

I knew Billie didn't like me like that. Gigi literally knows everything, so I know she'd tell me if she knew something was up.

Lorenzo's tripping.

- B I L L I E -

"Gigi, I don't know, I just keep thinking of her so much. It's so annoying." I rant to Gianna on FaceTime. "Yeah, so she just texted me.." Gigi says nervously. "What'd she say?" I ask. "She says Lorenzo is threatened by you and asked if you have feelings for her." She shrugs. "You didn't tell her, right?" I start to worry. "No, of course not." She shakes her head.

"Thank God." I let out a sigh of relief. "Billie, what are you gonna do about this? You know she has a boyfriend and she's really in love with him and clearly blinded by all the shit he does." She rolls her eyes at Aurelia's obliviousness. "I don't know, Gigi. I know I have to get over her, I just don't know how." I sigh. "I mean, you don't have to, but you'll just be dealing with a lot of rejection and feel like an unloveable, pathetic loser." She says.

"Thanks, Gianna, that makes me feel so good about myself." I say sarcastically. "Sorry, I forgot that I can't say whatever I want to people." She shrugs.

I've known Aurelia and Gigi for a little while now and they're both really good friends of mine. I'd say Aurelia is probably one of my best friends and I'm pretty close to Gigi as well, but I wish there was more I could be with Rae.

Falling for straight girls is the worst.

"Look, I'm gonna just say it. Lorenzo doesn't like you and he knows you like Aurelia because, well... it's kind of obvious, not to her though. He's threatened by you because you're obviously hot and could honestly have anyone you want, but you want his girlfriend, so he's upset about that." She tells me. "Maybe try and.. dial it down a little bit?" She suggests.

"Ugh, Aurelia is fucking beautiful, though. I can't help myself by being flirty with her and shit. Like, I call her 'love' and she's not even weirded out about that and thinks I don't like her like that? I mean, I love her, but she's stupid." I laugh.

"You love her?" Gigi's eyes widen. "No, not like that! As a friend is what I meant, I swear." I tell her. "Mhm." She smirks. "Gigi!" I grown. "Sorry, sorry." She giggles. "I'm serious. I'm not in love with her, but I do like her a lot." I shrug. "It might be exhausting, but don't give up. I seriously think something could happen." She shrugs. "Gotta thug it out." She says.

"You watch too much TikTok." I roll my eyes. "I have a phone addiction, don't shame me." She huffs. "Yeah, okay." I laugh. "Shit, I have class in 5 minutes and it's all the way across campus. Fuck, I gotta go!" She rushes to get up. "Alright, bye, Gigi." I chuckle. "Bye, Bil." She waves and hangs up quickly.

Damn, that bitch is a lot.

Gigi is a really good friend though. I get why Rae likes her. Aurelia is so oblivious to everything going on. She doesn't see how shitty her boyfriend is, she doesn't see how much I like her not as a friend. All she really focuses on is her grades and sometimes Lorenzo. I mean, I know she's in a relationship, but I feel like she doesn't always have time for other stuff.

I know I can't change who Aurelia's attracted to because that's not up to me, but I wish things were different.

It's like she's.. forbidden.

a/n 🤍

falling for straight girls sucks absolute ass 🙏