~ COMING SOON ~

Hey!

I can finally post this. Sweet Home 2 is out today and I'm so happy. We all waited a long time for this. This book has been in the making for a long time! It took me more than a year or so to write it. I changed a lot of the story over time and I just didn't want to post something awful. I only try to post books when I'm completely done writing them. I used to post per chapter, but you can run in to trouble after a while if you do stuff like that. You can't go back and change something if you already posted the chapter. I wanted to wait until season 2 was out because I wanted to make sure that my ending and storyline could match up. One of the first things I ever did for this story was write the ending. So I can now be sure that I didn't need to change anything about it! I had read the webtoon in the past and was happy when they said there were going to be a series. I'm kind of sad that they didn't follow the storyline of it in the series, but I just completely see it as something different. I haven't finish watching the new season, so I don't know if I already should start posting the chapters or if I'll wait until I'm finish so if I wanted to change things I can still can. We will see. Hope you enjoy this book! Bye!

Comig soon chapter one.