Chapter eleven

CASSANDRA KHAN

I look in Aaron's gaze and a smirk forms on my lips.
I raise my index finger and run it alongside Aaron's jaw.

"Will you miss me?" I would have found it funny if my heart wasn't threatening to jump from my chest due to how fast it was beating.
For a man like Aaron to want me to miss him makes my heart skip a beat.
It's a simple gesture but it fills my belly with flutters.

"I have better suggestions," I say back to him.
His brows quirkiest a little closely together.

"Why don't you give me a night to remember then Aaron?" I let the words out in a seductive tone. His Adam's apple bobs when he hears it. I am not going to lie, I love the effect it had on him.

I step closer to him and lean on his neck and kiss him teasingly sucking on his skin while I move my way up to his earlobe leaving wet kisses on his five o'clock shadow. "Give me a night that will make my heart skip a beat when I think of it, Aaron. A night that will make me lose my breath for a second when the images of it come into my mind, a night that will make me burn, and I..." I take his earlobe in my hot mouth and play with it with my tongue.
"And I promise you, you will be a forever memory in my mind till my last breath." His rough hand circles my hips and pulls me closer to his front.

"Careful what you wish for Cassy, you might not handle it once you are given it?" I raise my head and gaze up in his gaze. His eyes seem to darken more. I don't even know when the aura that surrounded us has shifted but there was something that left goosebumps on my body about it.

"Try me, Mr. Hernandez." He growls breathing my scent in. "You are killing Ms. Khan." He smashes his lips on mine and kisses my lips aggressively. He bites and sucks on my lips while his tongue drinks me in from my mouth.
I tilt my head and kiss him matching his venom.

His hands move at the back of my pants and grip my ass cheeks making a throaty moan resound from where we were.

"I am going to fuck you so hard, so mercilessly rough." My cunt drips at his words. It makes me try to close them but his leg moves faster than mine. He put his knee in between my legs putting an end to my little relief.

"You are going to squirm, your pussy is going to cum and cum and cum till it's dry. And you little girl, you are going to take it just like a good girl who asked for it. Isn't that what you want Ms. Khan." When did the night breeze get so cold?

My heart was beating rapidly fast, I think even he could hear it.
His words hit me to my core, it scares me but deep down to my cunt it excites me because I can feel it wet my thong.

"Tell me are you going to let me fuck you here for all my employees to see?" Jesus, I should shake my head. I should never even entertain such an idea in my head but surprisingly I am thinking about it.

"Uh...I..." I look at him clench his jaw and I wonder if he is being serious.
Fuck me here.
In the open?
What if someone took a video of me or photos?

"Come." He roughly interrupts my thoughts putting an end to it as he leads me to the cart that was brought by his workers and left for us.
He leads me to the passenger seat and then walks behind the wheel and drives back to his mansion.

The whole ride he has his hand on my thigh his fingers gripping the inside of my thigh with his fingers.
He parks the cart just beside the porch of his mansion.

I walk out at the same time he does, he waits for me to step by his side before bringing his hand to the lower of my back.
The gesture is simple and hell, innocent but it leaves my skin on fire regardless.

He leads me to the big doors of his house, I walk in fast, and rest my purse and phone on the side before I turn to look at him as he finishes locking the door.
He throws his hands in his pockets and gazes at me intensely.