Chapter ten

CASSANDRA KHAN

I try to get Claire's stupid question out of my head as hard as I can, but I can't.

I sigh and sigh and sigh as I try to get it out of my system. This is just for fun. Get a grip, Cassy, get a fucking huge grip.
It's just a good time.

"Cassy go there and have fun," I whisper to myself before I finally gather my strength but before I open the car door, it's pulled open for me.
I get out.

"Beautiful." I smile as I walk into Aaron's open arms.
I can feel him breathing in my scent and it makes me wonder if it pleases him.

It's not like the expensive cologne that always surrounds him and his everything.

We pull back so I smile at him. "Hey."
He chuckles. "Hi, beautiful." I smile.
Oh my God, I enjoy this man's beautiful tongue and the words that come out of his lips. Whether appropriate or not I have grown to love it.

"I have dinner ready, I hope you are hungry?" Instead of speaking with my lips and trying to let out half of the beautiful words that come out of this man's lips. My stomach speaks volumes for me as it growls announcing its desires.

"And I take that as a yes." He reaches for my hand and brings the back of it to his lips.

"This way." I smile embarrassingly. I know if I were not black, my cheeks would be blushing like a pure tomato.
He leads me to a cart that one of the workers here brought before and it drives us to the mansion.

The same mansion where we met one another for the first time.
He has my cold hand in his warm big ones. He led me to the top of the stairs and now and then he would turn and smile at me and I would smile back at him.

We walked into the same room that my sister told me to walk in when I would get here that night.
We walk in and as the wind blows away the curtains fill the room with an erotic aesthetic vibe once you are in it. I catch a glimpse of a table set for two on the balcony.

"Wow," I say feeling amazed by what is in front of me.
"Do you like it?" I turn to look at him and nod. "It looks much more different than the last time I was in here." He nods.

"Come." He walks me to the table and then pulls a chair for me. I sit down and then he pulls me back to the table well.
He pours me a red wine in a wine glass beside me before he uncovers the cover off the plate.

"Oh wow." I wonder how many wow I have for tonight too.
The food looks so delicious. It's when I hear a chuckle from him that I look up to look into his eyes.

"What?"
"It's yours to enjoy darling. You look like you do not know what to do with it." True. I also wonder how many times I plan on embarrassing myself the whole night.

Almost spend three weeks with this man in the most expensive world I have ever known but still, I have not gotten used to him as it seems.

"I hope you do not mind steak?" I shake my head. I do not know why he and I are acting weird like we didn't just spend fourteen days together tangled with one another having sex at every spot in the resort we were staying in.

I mean thinking of the past fourteen days makes me feel like I even do not know myself. Who was that girl? Not me. I would like to pretend and say that what happened, happened so quickly and so fast that I don't know what was going on but I know.

From the moment we met to everything that followed, I know what happened because I know what I was doing. I remember every second of it very well.

But being back here with him feels foreign. A very good kind of foreign though.