♡♡One Year Special♡♡

[Present Time]
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡

I sighed contently as I pulled Asher closer to me as we watched a movie. He was slowly falling asleep on my lap so I held him close. I watched with a small smile as he fell asleep in my arms. I paused the movie and gently picked him up and walked down the hall to put him to bed.

"Love?" I turned around and smiled as I saw my darling at the end of the hall. He wore one of my shirts, which was too big for him and showed his shoulders, and he wore shorts.

"Hey darling." I whispered and shifted Asher into one arm and used my other to welcome him into a hug. He came to me and hugged me and nuzzled into my side.

"Can we do something?" He asked and looked up at me. I cocked my head. "What do you mean darling?" He got onto his tippy toes and kissed my cheek. "Just think." He whispered, and I did.

My cheeks heated up as I realized what he meant. I pulled away and quickly rushed to Asher's room as I heard Mike giggle in the hall.

I tucked Asher in and kissed his forehead and walked back to our room, where I saw him laying in a position, clearly ment to seduce me. And it worked.

I climbed onto the bed and crawled over him. I started to kiss him, but that didn't last long as I moved to his neck. He let out soft whimpers and moans as I formed as many hickeys I could on his sweet spot.

I trailed my hands up his thighs and under his shirt. I cupped his nipples making him moan out. I grinned against his neck as I tweaked his nipples. He moaned out again and gripped my hair.

I chuckled and pulled away from his neck and pulled his shirt off, revealing his beautiful chest, scars and all. I traced the burn scars across his chest, from the multiple fires he's been in. He shivered a bit and I looked into his eyes.

I leaned back down to kiss his neck again, making sure to avoid the scar on his neck, he hated that one. I pressed my chest against his and held him close with one hand while the other slipped into his shorts.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I let out gasps and moans as he gripped onto my dick. He started to pump it and I moaned and closed my eyes and arched my back a bit. He held me close to him by my waist as he started to kiss down my cleavage.

He reached my shorts and pulled them down and quickly got undressed. Without warning nor prep, he slammed into me. I let out a scream and gripped the sheets. He gave me a few minutes to get used to him and then started to slowly rock back and forth.

I slowly got used to him, "f-faster please~" I moaned and he did just that. He moved back over me and pinned me underneath him as he moved faster. He held one of my legs up to his waist with one of his hands to let him go faster.
          ~♡~
I'm unsure how much time has passes but we've definitely done multiple rounds by now. Currently I was in doggy as he slammed into me from behind.

He used so much force that the bed was hitting the wall and creaking, I'm surprised it hadn't broken or broken the wall.

He grunted and groaned as he pounded into me as well as pupped my cock. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I gripped the sheets so hard, my knuckles turned white.

I kept moaning and screaming until he came into me again and let go of my cock and let me cum all over the sheets. He pulled out and I flopped down, not caring that I landed in my own cum. He laid down next to me and pulled me to his chest and big spooned me.

He kissed the back of my ear. "You did so good darling, I'm proud of you." he whispered and I smiled at his praise. He them started to rub patterns on my stomach. "How about we take a nice long warm bath in the morning, does that sound nice?" He asked in a soft tone and I gave a soft nod. "Yeah? Okay, we can do that, now go to sleep darling."

He turned my head and kissed my lips then pulled away and promptly fell asleep. I smiled at how fast he fell asleep and how cute he was. I pulled the covers over us and soon joined him in slumber.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
I rocked back and forth on my bed. "Finally they finished." I whispered. "No more banging," I smiled and laid back down. "Or moans, just sleep." I pulled teddy close and fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡828 words♡
♡11/13/23♡
So, as you can probably tell from the title, this is the one year anniversary of my book. Yay! Thank you for everyone who's been here since the beginning, if there's still anyone, and thank you for supporting me throughout this book. I love you all. 💗💗💗💗