♡Chapter 46♡

Date: December 15th, 1987
Location: Store
Michael: 22
Noah: 24
Asher: 2
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I bit my nail and I looked at the cases. Mom was behind me with a hand on my shoulder. I was petrified of anything that could happen. "How about this one?" Mom asked while pointing to a case. I looked at it and asked if I could take a closer look to it. The man handed me the case and I looked at it. "Its perfect." I whispered. Mom smiled "I think that's the one." She said softly. I looked up at the man with a smile. "I'll take it."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was in bed napping when I felt something small cuddle into my stomach. Expecting to see Noah, I looked down and saw Asher. I smiled I pulled him closer to me. "Hwllo mama!" He said with a smile. I smiled and hugged him. "Hello sweetheart." "Papa twld me thwt he go sh- shopi?" He stuttering on the word 'shopping' because he hadn't learned it yet and was still working on pronunciation. I smiled "Shopping?" He nodded fast. "Ywah, he weft." I nodded again and watched as he yawned. He cuddled into me and fell asleep fast. I smiled and brought the blankets over us and hugged him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a smile.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I drove home with mom. She wanted to see Asher and since she's with me, so it just worked out. We got home and we exited the car. "Where do I hide it?" I said in a soft voice. She thought "is there a place where he never goes?" I pursed my lips together. "Um, he never goes into my bedside table drawer, he knows that I have my own personal things such as my old journal." She smiled "then put it there." I nodded and unlocked the door and let mom in. "Mike, I'm home and mom also came." I called. No answer. Even Asher didn't come greet me like he normally did. "Make yourself at home, I'm going to check on them and put this away." I said. She smiled and nodded. I walked upstairs to our room to put the thing away. I opened the door and saw Mike sleeping on our bed holding something, or someone, but his body cover it. I closed the door and walked to my bedside table and put the thing in the back of the drawer. I looked at Mike and saw that Asher was cuddled up to him. I smiled and leaned forward and kissed Asher's forehead then moved over to Mike and gave him a peck on the lips. He let out a soft moan (NOT SEXUAL YOU DIRTY MINDS) and he fluttered open his eye. "Noah?" He asked in a groggy voice. "Hey darling, mom came over but go back to sleep." He reached up to me "I want to be with you." He said. "Darling, just go back to sleep." He shook his head. "I'll go to sleep if you hold me." I sighed, "fine." I walked over to the other side of the bed and picked him up. "Oof, your getting heavy." I complained as he wrapped his legs around my waist. He punched my shoulder "are you calling me fat." His voice was still groggy but a lot stronger than before. I chuckled. "Of course not darling, I was just joking." "Hmpt- you better be, you're strong enough to hold me for as long as you want." "Uh-huh, not let's go to mom." I said as I left the room. I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch across from mom. She smiled "hi Mike." He looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Hello Mrs. Carter." She let out a small laugh "just call me 'mom' you're part the family after all." He smiled "thanks mom."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
December 27th
9:00 pm
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was laying on Noah's lap while we watched a movie. I had a bowl of popcorn at my stomach and my legs were curled up. Noah had his hand on my thigh, occasionally rubbing circles into it. He brought his hand up and ran it through my hair. "We should go on a date." He said. He sounded nervous for some reason. "I would love to, but why so sudden." I looked up at him. "We haven't been on a date and over a year. I say we need it. We cand drop Ash off at Sarah's then we can go out to dinner." I smiled. "I would love that." He smiled.

I finished drying a curling my hair and put on a little mascara and lip gloss then got changed into a binder, a light purple blouse, with wide sleeves around the wrist, black skinny jeans, and black one inch heel boots. Noah wore a white dress shirt with black slacks and black leather shoes finished off with a black bow tie. "You like my work uniform, so why not wear something similar." He said when I asked about his clothing choice "plus, yours looks like a Miked-up version of your old uniform." "Miked? Up?" I asked confused. "You glamorized your uniform and because you're know as Mike, it's Miked-up" I giggled at his logic and hugged him. "Mama! Papa! I'm weady!" Asher called right outside our door. I looked up and Noah and kissed him leaving lip gloss on his lips. I smiled at his flustered face and went to get Asher. I opened the door and saw Ash reaching up to the door knob. He looked up at me "mama you lowk so pwtty!" I smiled "thank you sweetheart, now let's go to aunt Sarah." He threw his arms up and ran down stairs "yay! auntie Swrah!" "Ash, be careful!" I called and chased him. I reached the bottom if the stairs and scooped Ash up. He laughed and in the corner of my eye, I saw movement. I looked over and saw Noah with one hand in his pocket. "Ready to go?" He asked "yws papa." Ash replied. We went out the door and I brought Asher to his car seat as Noah locked the house. I got into the passenger seat and Noah got into the driver's seat and started the car.

Me and Noah sat at a both at a fancy Italian restaurant. (lol, Billy Joel vibes, ykyk) I was looking at the menu as Noah stroked my knuckles. My eyes locked onto a dish and he took notice. "Did you finally find something you'd like?" I nodded and pit my menu down. I lifted his hand so it cupped my cheek and I rested my head on it. He smiled and stroked my cheek. "I love you so much." I said. He smiled. "I love you too darling." Then the waiter came. I quickly snapped back up as he held up his notebook and asked what we wanted. We placed our order and once the waiter left, we went back to talking, flirting, and holding hands. They brought our food after twenty minutes and we started to eat. As I ate my food, I looked at Noah's plate. He had gotten steak. I grabbed my knife and cut off some of his steak and tried it. "You like it?" He asked. I nodded and stole another piece of his steak. He took his fork and stole some of my fettuccine chicken alfredo and ate it. "Hm- you have good taste." I smiled as saw some alfredo on his lips. "Oh, come here, you have some on your face." I said as I reached out to his face and cupped his cheek. He leaned forward and so did I. I licked his lips to clean off the sauce and sat down as if nothing happened. He blushed and went back to eating his food. I giggled and continued eating.

After dinner he drove us to the beach. He helped me out of the car and held my hand as we walked down to the shore. I looked up at the stars above us and pointed to them. "Count the stars and that's my love for you." I said softly. He smiled "forever." I got an idea and smiled. I went closer to the water and took off my shoes and socks and rolled up my pants as much as I can. I stepped into the water and shivered at the coldness. Noah followed me to the water and when it got to deep for me to keep my pants dry, he rolled up his pants more and picked me up bridal style. He ran further into the water and I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped when the water was up to his mid thigh and just held me. "I love you so much." He said and kissed me. I kissed back and before I knew it, we were out of the water. We rolled our pants back down but kept our shoes off. I heard a sigh and looked at Noah. "Mike, Darling, I love you so much." I turned to him and he held up my hands and kissed them. "I can't imagine how my life would be if you weren't there with me." He let go of my hands and reached into his pocket and knelt down on one knee. He pulled out a case and opened it showing a beautiful silver ring with small diamonds on the intertwined metal with a larger, heart shaped amethyst jem in the middle.

 He pulled out a case and opened it showing a beautiful silver ring with small diamonds on the intertwined  metal with a larger, heart shaped amethyst jem in the middle

"Michael Terrance Afton. Will you marry me?" I clasped my hands over my mouth and tears filled my eyes. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cried and jumped into him. He laughed and stumbled back till he was on his back. I hugged him close and watched as he put the beautiful ring on my finger. I kissed him so many times and cried with joy. My wish had finally come true. "Its beautiful." I whispered. I put my forehead to his, closed my eyes and smiled. "I love you so much darling." He whispered back. We stayed on the beach for a little bit, enjoying the moment until we gathered our shoes and got in the car. I couldn't stop admiring the ring. It fit me perfectly and it suited me as well. We drove to Sarah's house and got our shoes on before stepping out of the car. Noah knocked on the door and held me with one hand. Tyler answered and smiled at us. "Hey guys, come on in." We stepped into the house and Sarah came out. "So~ how was the date?" I looked up at Noah with a smile and he nodded with a smile. I held up my hand with the ring and pointed to it. "We got engaged." She squealed and ran to me. She hugged me and Noah close. "Congratulations!" Asher ran out in his pajamas and hugged my leg. "Mama are you mawrying papa?" I smiled and picked him up. Noah hugged us. "Yes sweetie. Yes we are."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1857 words♡
♡1/20/23♡
YAS, FINALLY