♡Chapter 19♡

Date: January 15th, 1984
Location: Afton's House
Michael: 18
Noah: 19

♡Michael's Pov♡
I was in my room packing up. Noah had invited me to move in with him in an apartment in Stanford, a city 5 hours north. Not excited by the drive but I am excited to live with Noah. This would also be the last time I see this house because apparently my parents are moving to West Sacramento, about 2 hours away from Stanford. They say that it's because they wish to be closer to us, but Deep down, I have a feeling it's because they couldn't take the pain of this house, hell this city, anymore. I heard the phone ring and I jumped up and ran to the living room and picked up the phone. "Hello" I asked as I twirled my finger in the curled wire "Hey pumpkin" it was Noah. I smiled "hello, why did you call" "I just wanted to tell you that I'm at the apartment and got a spare key ready for you" I smiled again "well, I might be there later tonight, that is if the truck decides to come" I heard him released a beautiful laugh that made my heart flutter. Even after all these years, I was still in love with him the same way I was when we confessed. For some, if not most, couples, their love would of changed is some way, Such as wanting to change something of the other, but I would die just for him to stay the same. "Alright then. I'll see you then" noah said. "Okay, love you" I said "love you too" with that we hung up and I rushed back in my room to finish packing my closet. I got to the bottom drawer, the drawer I haven't opened in awhile. I opened it only to be met with lingerie and some panties. My face turned red as I looked at them, memories came rushing back.

♡1 year ago♡
I was walking in the mall trying to find something to do. I walked pass a Spencer's and decided to go in. I walked to the back where the lingerie was. It was only a few weeks after mine and Noah's first fuck. I thought that it would be a great idea to buy some to surprise Noah, maybe on his birthday. I chose a red lace, a black, body fitting, latex bunny suit, a secy nurse and a maid outfit (shut up, maid outfits are cute and cool, anyways bunny and nurse outfit are up top, photo is not mine) 'Noah would love there' I smiled at the thought and purchased the outfits. 'Would he like something more, simple as well. Such as panties and maybe a few skirts' I asked myself. I shrugged 'knowing him, he'd adore them' so I did just that, I bought some panties, but I couldn't find any cute skirts. I got home and hid them in the bottom drawer of my dresser, soon I ended up forgetting about them.

♡present time♡
I closed up the half full box and sealed it before taking another box and put the outfits in. I grabbed that last pair of panties, they were black lace. 'Do these still fit me' I thought. I got up and changed my boxers to the panties. They were a little tight but they fit comfortably. To be honest, I really liked them. I threw my boxers into the box and put on my shorts. I closed the last box and sealed it. As if on cue, mother yelled up to me saying that the truck was here. Mother helped me load the boxes onto the truck and watched as it drove away. I gave my parents a tearful goodbye, surprisingly, father had a few tears in his eyes as he hugged me. I got in my car and pulled out of the driveway and started my drive.

♡5 dreadful hours later♡
It was about midnight, maybe 1 am, when I finally got to the apartment. The truck pulled in as well and I met up with the driver explaining some needed info. I lead them up stairs to apartment 301. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before I heard footsteps. Noah opened the door, I squeaked a bit and hugged him. He staggered back and hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead. "Can you help me move in" he nodded and us and the driver helped move my boxes in. Finally at 2 am, I got my boxes in and thanked and tipped the driver. "We can unpack in the morning, for now let's go to sleep" Noah said. I nodded with a yawn and followed him to the bedroom. Without much thought, I simply undressed leaving me in just panties and a binder. I felt eyes on me so I looked over my shoulder and saw Noah looking at my ass with a red face "I didn't know you had those" I looked at the panties and smiled "why, you like them" I asked and he simply nodded. I turned around and pressed up against him, he placed his hands above my ass. "Let's go to bed" I said. We climbed in bed and I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.

♡892 words♡
♡25/11/22♡