♡Chapter 30♡

Date: May 16th, 1985
Location: Apartment
Mike: 19
Noah: 21
Asher: 3 weeks

Sarah and Christian have already left

♡Michael's Pov♡
   I woke up cuddled up to Noah. I heard the phone ring, and I climbed out of bed. I put on my royal purple fluffy robe and walked to the kitchen and picked it up.
"Hello" I said as I tilted my head to hold the phone and got a kettle full of water on the stove. I leaned against the counter and twirled my finger in the cord. "Hello" I repeated. "Oh, Hello Mike" I stood up shocked "father?" "Yes, your father" he said in an annoyed voice "well, what do you need" I asked "I need you to come over to my pizzeria, I need your help with something" I frowned "but father, that's two hours away" "I know, but it's urgent" I gritted my teeth "fine, I'll be there at..." I looked at the clock on the stove which read 7:00 "9 maybe 10" I rolled my eyes "great, I'll need you tomorrow. better early than late" he said "bye" "goodbye fa-" he hung up on me. I groaned and put the phone back and made my tea. I quickly drank my tea and walked to our room. I knelt down and gently shook him "Noah, you need to wake up" he groaned and turned his back to me. I sighed and climbed on top of him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. When I pulled away, he was looking at me. "Well good morning to you too" he said "yeah yeah, but we need to get up, dressed and packed" he looked at me confused "why" I sighed "father called saying that he needed me" it was Noah's turn to roll his eyes "of course he did" I got off him and got dressed "can you pack for us while I get Asher fed and ready" he sat up and nodded "thank you love" I walked to Asher's nursery. He was still sleeping, thankfully. I grabbed his duffel bag and started to pack up his clothes and necessities, such as bottles and formula, etc. I saw Noah walk pass the doorway with a suitcase. I got some clothes and changed his diaper and the clothes. He woke up and his blue and red eyes shined up as me and he gave me a toothless smile. I smiled back and kissed his nose. I scooped him up in my arm and grabbed his bag. I walked to the living room to find Noah in the kitchen getting some milk ready for Asher. "I'm putting Ash in the couch, remember that" I said as I laid him in the couch. Noah watched me and nodded. I grabbed the bags and walked outside and put them in the trunk just as Noah walked out with Asher and the bottle. He locked the door and handed Ash to me. I opened the back door and buckled him into his car seat, closed the door and went to the passenger seat. I buckled myself in as Noah turned on the car.

♡2 hours later♡
   We pulled into the parking lot of a hotel. "I'll book a room, you can get Ash and the bags" Noah said as he pulled the keys out. "Ok" I said. I got out of the car and watched Noah walk into the lobby. I went to Asher and picked up the baby carrier and the bags. Struggling a bit, I walked to the lobby and saw Noah talking to the man behind the counter. He handed him two cards and I walked to him. "We'll bring a crib up to your room in a bit" the man said. Noah nodded "thank you" he then looked at me and grabbed the suitcase "Come on dear" he said. I followed him to the elevators and to the 5th floor. He led up to our room and unlocked the door. I walked in and placed Asher and his bag on the bed. I sighed and sat down on the bed next to it and laid down. Noah grabbed Ash and bounced him a bit before sitting next to me. After a few minutes of just resting, there was a knock on the door. Noah put Ash, who was now sleeping, on my chest and went to answer. "Hello" "hi, here's the crib you asked for" "oh, thank you, have a nice day" and with that he closed and locked the door. He rolled the crib next to the bed and I sat up and laid Ash down and tucked him in. I cleared the bed and took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in just a binder and underwear. He came up behind me and ran his hands up my waist and wrapped around my chest and pulled me close. "Noah, let go, I'm tired" I said "dear, you're acting like it was a 10 hour drive instead of 2" he said, "I know but I didn't get the best sleep because someone kept me up" he chuckled "Darling, you brought that upon yourself" I blushed and pulled away from his grasp and got into bed. He got in behind me and cuddled me.