♡Chapter 50♡

April 21nd, 1989
Location: Sarah's and Tyler's House
Michael: 23
Noah: 26
Asher: 4
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I groaned and flopped down onto the couch. Sarah laughed and handed Tyler a cup of coffee then gave me a cup of tea then sat down on her recliner and took a sip of coffee. I took a sip of tea "tomorrow is going to be so stressfulllllll!" I groaned at the end of the sentence. "Yeah, well it's also going to be the best day of your life." Tyler said. I looked at him then pointed to where my scar was "and did Asher never exist?" I asked sarcastically. He chuckled "well, I guess it'd you second best day." I rolled my eyes and took another sip. "So where do you plan on going for your honeymoon?" Sarah asked. I looked at her "well, we've been saving up for awhile and both agreed to go to my home town in London." "Ooo~ I remember Noah was always obsessed with leaving the country since he was old enough to know he could." Sarah said. I smiled "yeah, ever since he proposed he's been begging for our honeymoon to be in my home town." Sarah smiled. I finished my tea and sighed and stood up and went to the kitchen and put the cup in the sink. "Well, I'm going to bed," I shot them a death stair "and I don't want to hear anything." She blushed and Tyler coughed. I laughed and went to the guest room and got changed into some of Noah's pajamas. I smiled as I sniffed the sleeve. It had his natural raspberry scent mixed with his cologne. I climbed in bed and cuddled the stuffed bear he got me the other day ago for this very reason. I took off my glasses and laid them on the bedside table and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I ran across the house while holding Asher. "Give me the child!" Christian called behind me. "No! He's my son!" I called back and ran into a room and locked the door and put Asher down. I leaned against the door to help keep it close. I pointed to the pillows "grab them!" I whisper-yelled. Asher giggled and climbed onto the bed and dropped two pillows for us. Christian banged on the door and I grinned as Asher gave me a pillow. "Get ready, on the count of three." I whispered. Asher giggled again and grabbed his pillow and got ready. I put my hand up "1," I got my pillow up and put up a finger. "2," I got ready to unlock the door and put up another finger. "3!" I threw open the door and Christian ran in. We both started to beat him with pillows and he fell on the bed laughing. We were all laughing so hard that it was hard to breathe. Christian waved his hand in surrender and I collapsed onto the bed laughing. Asher climbed onto my back and hugged my back. I flipped over which caused Asher to fly off my back onto the bed. He let out a small scream followed by a laughing. Christian laughed behind me and I crawled over to Asher and picked him up and tickled his stomach. He flailed his arms and kicked as he laughed. Christian came over and tickled his feet. I laughed and stopped tickling him and so did Christian. "Ok, I think it's time for bed." I said with a chuckle. Christian nodded "where will Asher sleep? I don't have a kids bedroom." "He'll just sleep here." I explained. "Alright, well goodnight you two." He stood up and went to the door "night uncle chrissy." I smiled "night." He walked out and closed the door. I set Asher down and went to our bag and grabbed his and my clothes and set them on the bed. We got changed and climbed in bed. Asher nuzzled into my arm and I smiled and hugged him and kissed him in the hair "night buddy." "Nighty night papa." He fell asleep and I followed shortly after.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡692 words♡
♡1/29/23♡
Lol, on a 6 hour drive, let's see how many chapters I can post today.