♡Chapter 4♡

Date: July 26th, 1973
Location: Aftons house
Terrance: 14
Michael: 8
Elizabeth: 2

♡Terrance's Pov♡
I was reading a book to Elizabeth as mike was cuddled into my back sleeping. Mum came into the living room and looked at us, "kids," she said, she then noticed mike, "Terrance, please wake mike up and tell him to pack and please help Elizabeth pack" I looked at her confused 'why? Are we going to grandpa's' "why" I Finally asked. Mum smiled "your father got a new job and we are moving to America" my eyes widened "really" I asked and she nodded. I smiled, I carefully turned around to make sure mike didn't fall and woke him up.

♡Michael's Pov♡
I woke up to someone trying to wake me. I groaned a little and opened my eyes, it was Terrance. "What" I asked sleeply. "Come on wake up, you need to pack" "and why" Terrance smiled widely "we're moving to America" my eyes widened "what, really" he nodded "mum said so" I jumped up and ran to my room, boxes were already laid down on my bed. I looked around my room and realized hit me. This has been my home for my entire life, now we're moving to another country. I'll never see my room again. "Please tell me you are not getting cold feet already" I turned around, Terrance and leaning against the doorway. "We're leaving in a week, I have to help Elizabeth so please pack up" I nodded and he walked away closing the door behind him. I turned back to the boxes and got ready to pack.

♡like 3 hours later♡
I had all my clothes, toys, and small stuff in boxes. All I had to do now is get the stuff off my walls and on high shelves, papa would help with that. I looked at the floor, around 8 boxes covered the floor with about 5 boxes on the bed folded up. I looked out my window, it was dark out, probably around 10. It was then when I realized how tired I was. I let out a yawn and moved the boxes from my bed. I laid down on it and fell asleep.

♡a week later♡
It was early, we had all our stuff shipped to where we were moving and we were in the airport, slowly getting though. At was like 6 in the morning and we were all tired. "Gate 3B may now board" (idk if UK has gates, but we have them in the US. So 🤷‍♀️) the intercom finally said. We all boarded onto the plane and waited for take off. Mama had said that we are moving to California in some city Call Los Angeles. Apparently it was well known in the county but who knows. I was looking out the window playing with my fingers, I was nervous. I've never been out of the city that we lived in, or used to live in, I didn't know how people were there, I knew that we, Britain, took over them a long time ago, what if they still hold a grudge, what if they don't like us because we're from Britain. 'Mike calm down, everything will be ok' I told myself. I took deep breaths 'everything will be ok'

♡548 words♡
♡11/11/22♡