《♡Chapter 61♡》

Date: December 2nd, 1991
Location: House
Michael: 25
Noah 27
Asher: 6

I shit you not I'm literally scared to make this
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------

♡Asher's Pov♡
I sat in my room playing with my toys. I wanted to go somewhere, but where? 'Uncle Christan!' I thought with a smile. I jumped up, grabbed teddy and ran out to the living room. Mama was on papa hugging him. I smiled and jumped onto the couch and climbed onto mama. He looked down at me and rubbed my head. "Hello sweetheart, do you need something?" I smiled and nodded. "What do you need then?" Papa asked. "Can we go to Uncle Christan's" I asked. Mama looked at Papa "do we have anything to do today?" He asked. Papa shook his head and smiled "no, we can go." I smiled "yay!" I jumped off them and ran to my room to get ready.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was on Noah's lap cuddling him. Asher ran out of his room and climbed onto my lap. I rubbed his head and smiled "hello sweetheart, do you need something?" He smiled and nodded. "What do you need then?" Noah asked. "Can we go to Uncle Christan's?" Asher asked. I looked at Noah wondering if we had anything to do today. "Do we have anything to do today?" I asked. Noah shook his head and smiled "no, we can go." He smiled brightly "yay!" He jumped up and ran back to his room. I giggled and kissed Noah on his cheek. "Come on love, let's get ready and I'll call him telling him we're on our way." He nodded and pecks my lips before picking me up and bringing us to our room.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
I saw on the couch waiting for mana to finish the call with Uncle Christan. Finally papa told mama that it was time to leave so he hung up. They walked to the car while I skipped there. Mama picked me up to put me in my car seat but I squirmed. "No mama, I'm a big boy, I want to sit in the big boy seat." He sighed "Alright, you can sit in the big boy seat." I cheered and crawled out of the car seat and sat in the big seat. I buckled myself in and mama closed the door and go in front. Papa started the car and we were on our way.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
I'm scared
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
Me and mama were laughing talking about what we would do when we get there. Papa then started talking and laughing as well. At one point he looked back at me for a few seconds and I saw a car turn. "NOAH! LOOK OUT!" mama called. Papa looked back forward and said something but I couldn't hear it. He turned the wheel hard jerking the car to the side. The car slammed into my door hard enough that it nearly threw me across the car as we flipped over. The sound of screeching tires and glass breaking as another car hit us filled my ears. Glass rained on me, cutting me, scrap metal punctured my skin and even went in my eye. I wanted to see if mama and papa were ok but before I could, everything went black.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Christan's Pov♡
It's been an hour. They should've been here by now. They only live thirty minutes away. I then got a call, expecting it to be Mike or Noah explaining why they were late, I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Christian," it was mom, she sounded like she had been crying "get to the hospital now. I'll explain once you're there." I didn't get to say anything before she hung up. "Sweetie?" A voice said. I looked over to see my girlfriend, Jessica. She came over and hugged me and kissed my cheek. I ran my fingers down her dark skin. "When is your brother coming?" I was still in shock about what mom said. "I-I," I paused and took a breath "I need to go to the hospital now." I said she looked up as me then dragged me to the car. We drove to the hospital and I busted in looking for mom. I found her and ran over to her. "What happened?!" I asked. I looked around her. Dad was hugging mom as she cried and Sarah had her hand over her mouth as If thinking, her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She looked up at me. "Noah-" she broke drow crying again and I hugged her. "Noah, they were in a car wreck. All of them are in a coma but Asher is who their worried about most, he lost a lot of blood and is in critical condition." I didn't know how to respond. Tears formed in my eyes and I put my head on her shoulder and cried.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
December 9th, one week later
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------