♡Chapter 13♡

Date: July 9th, 1982
Location: Michael's Room
Terrance: Dead
Michael: 17
Elizabeth: Dead
Chris: 7

♡Michael's Pov♡
Me and my friends were in my room, noah wasn't there so he couldn't hear our plans. We had planned to scare him badly, in his birthday next year. But right now we just wanted to bully him, so I told everyone to hide, Mark hid behind my couch, Stella hid in my closet, and Fredrick hid in my bathroom. I walked to my door and opened it a bit and peeked my head through "Hey Chris, come here! I got something you will absolutely love" I yelled down stairs. I quickly hid behind my door where everyone could see my signal. Chris walked through the door and I put 3 fingers up. '3' "Mikey" '2' "Mikey, where are you" '1' "Mikey, what did you want to-" all at once, we jumped out and scared him. Chris fell down and started crying, while we laughed. I grabbed his bear "Hey guys, look the crybaby brought his bear" we all laughed harder and I dropped the bear om his head "that was so good" mark said between laughs "see, I told you it'll be fun once you do it" I said, "now let's get ice-cream" we walked out and I quickly called noah to tell him to meet us in the park, he agreed. Once we were out of the house and in my car, which used to be Terrance's, I looked at them "do not tell him anything" I said and they all nodded "dude, calm down, not like we would" Stella said, who was sitting next to me. I smiled and started the car. I saw papa come out clearly angry and I quickly drove put of the driveway and drove off. "Imagine we got caught by your dad" mark said "then I would run over him" Fredrick added and we laughed and made our way to the park. I parked the car and got out as well as the others. I saw noah and I ran over to him, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, and he spun us. I placed a kiss on his nose and he put me down. "Love birds" someone said, I turned around with Noah's arm around my waist. It was Stella who said that, "well how about you get a boyfriend of your own" I said. She gave me an angry look and came up to me and snatched my glasses right off my face. The world instantly went blurry, I had 20/200 vision so I couldn't even see an inch in front of me, let alone 5 feet "Hey, give them back" I said grabbing onto Noah's arm to make sure I don't lose him. I heard a laugh and Noah's arm pulled away from me. "Noah. Where are you" I asked "where did you go" all I could see were blurs of people, but I couldn't tell who was who or who went where. "I'm right her sweetie" noah said coming up to my face. He put my glasses back on and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Alright lovers, break it up, we came here for ice-cream, not watching porn in person" Fredrick said. I quickly broke the kiss and my face went red. I pulled away from him. Noah laughed "I wouldn't mind fucking him now" I blushed harder and looked at him "what! N-no, plus your an legal adult, and I'm still I minor, so even if you wanted to, you couldn't because it's illegal" noah stared at me, and I started to worry "that's am American law, right?" "Well yeah, I just didn't expect you to sat that" he stayed silent for a moment then grinned "but I just have to, wait a year, to fuck you" he slowed his sentence at the end and frowned " damn it" he muttered. I giggled "well let's get ice-cream" I said and we all walked in joking.

♡682 words♡
♡11/14/22♡