Chapter 225 - 226

Start from the beginning

"Tsk——" Another ball of liquid medicine turned into a black lump, announcing that this furnace of elixir was completely scrapped.

However, when the black lump fell to the bottom of the furnace and turned into dregs, Su Ziyi had not yet recovered from the failure. When he woke up, he surprisingly found that he had made some basic mistakes. However, at his level, those mistakes should not have been made at all.

For a moment, Su Ziyi even doubted his own level.

My heart was in such a mess that it was completely unsuitable for alchemy. But when he thought of the situation he was facing now, Su Ziyi immediately picked up the next material, but this time it still failed. And what’s even more ironic is that the elixir that failed this time was not a fifth-grade mid-level elixir, but a batch of third-grade peak elixir—the Heart-Protect Pill!

You know, this elixir has already been refined by Su Ziyi to the point where it is extremely familiar!

Looking at the broken medicine dregs, the fire in Su Ziyi's heart suddenly burst out uncontrollably. His body trembled, and his eyes seemed to be on fire, as if he was about to stand up and hit someone, but the moment he stood up, his two hands with veins bursting out suddenly pressed down on him. Under his knees, he nailed himself back to the ground!

No, he can't appear like this, it will scare Bian Qing and Su Yulang.

However, he felt very uncomfortable and wanted to dig into his heart and brain to see what was going on inside!

Reason and emotion are constantly at war, and they are getting more and more intense as time goes by. Just when Su Ziyi can't control his inner violence, there is a sudden "knocking" sound on the door of the pharmacy, which distracts him. .

"Are you still refining elixirs?" Hearing the voice, Su Ziyi did not speak immediately because he was worried that if he opened his mouth, his emotions would be exposed and his family would suffer for no reason. Such silence made Bian Qing outside mistakenly think that Su Ziyi was refining elixirs. However, when he penetrated his consciousness and found that there was no trace of igniting the fire to refining elixirs, he knew that something was wrong.

Without hesitation, he pushed open the door and entered.

Su Ziyi was sitting cross-legged on the ground with her back to him, but even if she could only see her back, Bian Qing could tell from the tight lines of Su Ziyi's back that Su Ziyi was in a bad mood at this time. The look in his eyes flashed twice, he took a few steps forward, knelt down, and hugged Su Ziyi's shoulders from behind: "What's wrong?" Su Ziyi's silence was still the answer

.

Bian Qing didn't care, because he could feel the muscles in his hands relaxing a little. So he was not in a hurry and sat on the ground with Su Ziyi. The two of them relied on each other and neither of them spoke.

After waiting for a long time, Su Ziyi said in a hoarse voice: "I'm sorry, I just lost control of my mood." "It's okay."

After hearing this, Bian Qing put his chin on Su Ziyi's shoulder, feeling When the other party deliberately relaxed his body here, a smile appeared on his face: "I know, no matter how angry you are in your heart, you will never take it out on us, so as long as you can let me accompany you That's all."

Such words made Su Ziyi's annoyance less painful.

Bian Qing also came to see Su Ziyi for something, but this matter was not worth mentioning in front of Su Ziyi's troubles. Therefore, before talking about his own affairs, he first listened to Su Ziyi explain the problems he had recently encountered in detail. Finally, he reached out and pinched Su Ziyi's arm and said, "This is not your problem."