She made a soft whining sound, then said, "I keep seeing a small room with a pitched roof. There are small lights and photos that I can't quite make out. It has a small latched door and I'm scared of what is on the other side." We all froze.

"Pixie, did the room look like this?" he asked as he waved his hand and the image of Sang's old attic space appeared.

"That's it!" she gasped, "But, wait, how do you know what it looks like?"

"It's Sang's old attic in the house she fucking lived in when we all met. I helped decorate it for her. She used it as a place to hide from her bitch stepmother when she became abusive," I explained. When Eveleen's breathing became erratic, Luke let the image vanish. We all tried to reassure her, but it seemed to infuriate her even more.

"Fucking stop!" she stood and screamed as the room shook.

"Holy shit," Brandon muttered.

Holy shit was right. The longer we lived, the stronger all of our powers had become, but Eveleen's were even more so. Not only did she have her own powers, but she had acquired more from each of us through the bonds. Her emotions were always tethered to her emotions, and right now those emotions were raging.

"I am not some fragile fucking child you all need to reassure and protect. I am not her!" she growled.

"Queen, we have never thought you were Sang. Where is this coming from?" North boomed. She spun around her hair flying around her, eyes glowing purple but with hints of red. Wait, since when did her eyes have red in them?

"One mention of your precious Sang and you all look like lost puppies," she yelled. "I get it, I'm not some innocent, blonde bombshell." She gestured with her hands angrily as several items around the room blew up.

"Tesoro," Owen said, trying to calm her.

"Oh shut up, Owen. I don't need to be placated like a child - like her."

In a flash, Loki appeared behind her and placed his hand on her forehead. "Sleep, ástvinur," he whispered as she fell limp in his arms. He laid her on the sofa while the rest of us stared in confusion.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I asked, "And did anyone else notice her fucking eyes flash fucking red when she yelled at North?"

Sean began scanning her body with his magic, a frown deepening across his face. "She...she's been spelled somehow," he sputtered. "I don't know what it is or how to stop it. We need Cailleach and Brigid now."

A few moments later the two goddesses showed up with Phil close behind them. We explained what had happened from the feelings she expressed to her recounting of dreams, then the aggressive outburst.

"So what's wrong with her?" Corey asked as he clung to Raven. "Who's doing this to her?"

Brigid and Cailleach exchanged looks and seemed to speak silently. "Phil, sweetie, come here please," Cailleach asked, holding her hand out to him. He did as she asked and knelt beside Eveleen's still form. "We need you to try and see what's wrong with her."

"Me? Why, but I don't have magic?" he sputtered.

The two women smiled at him. "Yes you do, Phillip. You are my charge, just as Sean is. It was no coincidence that you became his mentor in your former lives. Now, I need you to focus on her mind. Look deep and try to retrace her steps for the past few days," Brigid told him as Phil's face morphed from shock to determination. He didn't answer but simply nodded and held his hands over Eveleen's head.

I heard both he and Sean gasp slightly when a deep golden light suddenly emitted from Phil's hands. He closed his eyes and seemed to be watching a movie behind his own eyelids, then he suddenly stopped and stood. "Owen, Gabe, Loki, and Kota, I need you to come with me. The rest of you stay with her," he said decisively. We obeyed our former advisor as he led us down the hall to Eveleen's private room.