Chapter 119

Mature Content Warning - M/F/M

Gabriel's POV

"Please, please don't leave me, Gabe," Victor begged as I began to walk towards the forest.

I squeezed Victor's hand, "I promise you I'm coming back, and I'm fucking bringing them both with me." Letting go I stepped past the first Rowan tree and felt weightless. Looking over my shoulder, I could see Victor fall to the ground, grabbing a pile of flowers where I had just been standing. He was screaming out my name, but I didn't answer.

The mist seemed to envelop me, swirling in a hazy fog. The deeper I walked into the forest, the stronger the smell of decay grew. I could hear voices that sounded far off, some were talking, crying, even what sounded like singing. The hair on my arms was standing straight up. I saw a woman's shape ahead. She had dark hair and looked so familiar. Mom? What was my mother doing here, was her soul lost? It felt like my chest was tight and I couldn't breathe. The closer she got, the more dizzy and nauseous I became. Her features didn't come into focus even though she was almost right in front of me by this time. It was like looking at an over-magnified image. The woman's hand began to reach for me when I heard her in my mind. M'anam, come to me. Your family isn't here, love. I let out a strangled cry and forced myself to run, to run past the creature that looked like my mother and deeper into the depressing woods.

I stumbled and fell, tumbling down what looked like a ravine, splashing into shallow water. Wait, water, follow the water to the pond. Fuck, I guess those academy camping trips really did teach me something, I laughed to myself.

As I followed the water, the forest began to thin, and I could see the grove. The field was vacant of flowers this time, but still lush and green. When I reached the cavern, I gasped softly. There in front of me lay a sleeping Eveleen and Owen. It took me a moment to realize that Owen looked different, he looked Fae. I stared for a moment longer before I laid down behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"M'anam," she whispered sleepily. "Wh..what are you," she started to ask, but I cut her off with a kiss. Her lips were the most divine thing at that moment. When I opened my eyes, I just looked at her, tears flowing.

"I thought I'd lost you," I said, stroking her cheek. "I can't bear a world without you, little wolf. Please don't leave me, leave us," I begged, kissing her again, my hands caressing her skin. My hands trailed across her breasts and she gave a small moan. She shifted and faced me, cupping my face in her hands, she placed a deep kiss against my mouth. I pulled her against me, "Do you see how you affect me, little wolf," I growled, pressing my erection against her core.

Owen's hands ran along her thighs as he rolled against her back, "What you do to both of us, Tesoro," he murmured. She let out a low moan. We kept her pressed between us, covering her in kisses, our hands exploring every inch of her.

"Make love to me, mo chroí and m'anam, my heart and soul, please," she asked, her eyes meeting ours. Owen and I exchanged a knowing glance as I removed the last of my clothing and pulled her on top of me. Her body shuddered as she sank onto my length. Placing her hands on my chest, she let her body slide up and down on my cock. Fuck, she was so wet it made me groan. I grabbed her hips and increased our pace for a few moments, then held her steady, just barely inside of her. She whimpered, "Please."

Owen whispered in her ear, "Patience, Tesoro. I promise this will feel amazing, just trust us." He placed kisses along her neck as he worked his cock into her pussy alongside mine. The deeper he went, the deeper I went until we were both fully inside of her. She whimpered, then cried out as we began to thrust in tandem, filling her again and again. "You're ours, Eveleen. We will never get enough of you, love." He pressed her body against me as he trailed kisses along her back and shoulders. He held her neck firmly with one hand as he thrust hard.

Her lips were parted, eyes glassy as she took us both. My hands held her hips, controlling her pace to match my thrusts. I could tell she was close as her breath came in short pants, her sounds filling the air. "You like having both our cocks deep in you, don't you, little girl?" She whimpered in response, rolling her hips. "Such a good girl. Cum for us, little wolf, cum," I gently commanded her. Her body responded instantly, shaking as she flooded our cocks with her juices. I felt my own body tense as Owen and I both came inside of her in several thrusts. He and I shifted just slightly, placing her between us, as our bodies stilled. Neither of us made a move to withdraw from her core as we continued to worship her body, kissing and touching her.

I closed my eyes for a moment as I kissed her, then felt a warm sensation across my skin. I heard them both gasp and opened to see all three of us bathed in a soft glow. The light swirled with orange, silver, and grey as it seemed to soak into our skins.

Two voices carried across the grove.

~ Fairie has chosen.

Author's Notes: I promise it all has an explanation and a purpose - I don't leave unanswered questions....well at least not often.  Please comment, follow and vote, my lovelies