Chapter 99

Mature Content Warning - M/F

Gabriel's POV

"A Chailleach, tabhair go dtí do ghleann mé. Athlíon mo dhraíocht agus m'anam." Her voice filled the garden despite being soft. The image of an otherworldly grove filled my mind. It was serene with a lake, tall trees, and a small cavern. I focused on the image and felt the tug of the teleportation, then opened my eyes, my arms still wrapped around her. She slowly opened her eyes and gasped, a broad smile growing on her face. For the first time in weeks, I saw her eyes light up and her body relaxed. She tugged me towards the clear waters. I could see small fish-like creatures darting to and fro as small lilies dotted the surface. In the distance was a dense forest that felt unnerving and made my fuckin skin crawl. I shivered as I stared at it.

"Foraoise na n-anamacha caillte," she said softly. "The Forest of Lost Souls. You have to remember, Cailleach is a crone goddess. She guards those souls who live within the forest. Some find their way to the Summerlands, but those who remain lost are not forgotten by their patron. Legend says the Morrigan comes during Samhain to collect those souls that belong to her." She pulled my hand again, leading me towards the field of flowers near the cavern. "Sit with me m'anam," she said, plopping down on the soft grass.

I laid down and pulled her onto my chest, watching the soft white flowers sway in the breeze. I ran my fingers through her hair, "When was the first time you came here?" I asked.

"My mother brought me when I was young. That was when I was claimed." She propped up on one elbow, looking into my eyes. "I love you, Gabriel." I started to say something, but she placed a finger on my lips, silencing me. "I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone. No matter what happens, I want you to know that you are my destiny, my soul and I will never regret hiding in Victor's car to save you."

It felt like a goodbye. It felt like she was giving up somehow, and I'd be damned if I fucking accepted that. I leaned up and crushed my lips against hers. I wasn't going to argue with her. I know her too well. She would blow my words off and try to convince me that she wasn't saying goodbye. I rolled her over on her back, straddling her hips. Her t-shirt had lifted up leaving her stomach exposed. I ran my hands over her skin, ghosting my lips over her neck and collarbone. "I'm not letting you go, Eveleen. You are my strength and the woman I love. I want to spend the rest of our fucking lives together, have children, and grandchildren. I want to sing to you, dance with you, run naked in the damn backyard," She giggled and I laughed as I continued, "I want everything, and I won't take no for an answer. I'm not letting you go, now or ever." Before she could protest, I covered her mouth in kisses as I slipped my hands under her shirt, lifting it over her head as I broke our kiss. She pulled at my tank top and tossed it aside.

We covered each other in kisses and touches as we undressed one another. As she lay back in the grass, I centered my mouth over her core, running my tongue along her folds. She moaned softly, her hands tangled in my hair. I pushed my fingers inside of her, curling them and pressing them upwards. I could feel her muscles tighten as I hit her g-spot. She whined and ground her hips against my hand. I continued to suck and nibble on her clit as she neared her climax. "Cum for me," I whispered, raising my eyes to watch her. She was breathtaking as her glamour faded when her orgasm overtook her body. Her eyes shone brightly as tears streaked down her cheeks.

As her body began to still, I climbed up, her knees spread on either side of my hips. I softly kissed the tears that had escaped her eyes and stroked her cheek. "You are my little wolf, my everything," I purred as I pressed into her dripping folds. She gave a low moan as I pressed deep, bottoming out inside of her before pulling back and thrusting hard. She had one arm wrapped around my neck, tugging at my hair, while the other grasped my bicep. I used one hand to lift her hip as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Then my hand moved to the small of her back. I continued to thrust into her, both of us moaning and mumbling words of passion. I felt the tingle in my balls as my climax built.

"Please," Eveleen moaned, her head tilted back and a look of ecstasy on her face. "May I come?"

I nipped at her neck and chuckled softly, "Good girl - cum." Her body began to shake as she cried out my name. As I began to cum inside of her, I saw the entire field seem to come to life. The soft white flowers that surrounded us looked as if they had taken flight and the sky was filled with them. Our bodies stilled and I pulled her against my chest, kissing her forehead as we watched. When I looked down again, she seemed to be falling asleep and I found myself tired as well. I closed my eyes, but I swear I heard a voice.

~Fairie has chosen.

Author's Notes: Please comment and vote my lovelies!