Bonus Chapter 4

Yuletide in Asgard

Loki's POV

I couldn't believe I'd finally managed to get the entire family to Asgard, and for Yuletide no less. Eveleen's last pregnancy had taken a lot out of her and despite her Fae nature, the recovery had been slow. Raising a vampire child has been a challenge for all of us. We soon discovered that Zoe could eat human food or blood, but the real challenge was her abilities. She could fade into shadow so well that only North and Victor were able to see her. It took the game of hide and seek to an entirely new level.

We had arrived a few days ago, and Odin was supplying housing for us away from his main halls. Even Afi Odin needed a bit of distance from our brood of seven mischievous children. I'd talked the rest of the guys into staying with the kids while I took Eveleen out for the evening. I'd secured a couple of horses from the stables and planned to take her riding at the base of the mountains near Yggdrasil.

She walked out of the children's room wearing tight pants and a loose sweater. She'd been beautiful before having children, but now she was a goddess with curves and a confidence she lacked before. I marveled at her endless patience with the children and all of us because let's be honest, most of us weren't much better behaved than the kids - okay, maybe Owen, Kota, Silas, and Axel, but the rest of us were constantly pulling pranks, or leading the children in plots against each other. Just last week Luke and I had enlisted the help of Liam and Kara to hide an itching spell in Gabe and Victor's closet. I thought Eveleen was going to ground all of us to the house.

"Whatever you are thinking about, just stop, elskede," she said rolling her eyes, "You have that look you get before you and Marc or Luke plan something I have to clean up."

I chuckled, "No such plans this time, ástvinur." I kissed her gently, then took her hand and headed towards the stables. She stroked the snout of the mare I'd chosen for her as I finished strapping the saddles. I offered her my hand, and she quickly swung herself into the stirrups. "I take it you've done this before," I chuckled.

She gave me a sly wink, "A few times, yes."

"Always full of surprises, love," I teased her. We rode in comfortable silence for a while until I reached the small lake just before Yggdrasil. I helped her down and conjured a blanket and a small fire, then pulled her into my arms.

"This is nice," Eveleen sighed softly, "and quiet."

****Mature Content Warning: M/F

I laughed, "Compared to the normal level of chaos, it is very quiet. However," I said as I began to kiss her neck, my hand slipping down her waist, "we could make some noise of our own, ástvinur."

Her body leaned into my touch as she mumbled, "Elskede." She ran her fingers through my hair, tugging my mouth to hers. In a shimmer of magic, I vanished our clothes. Her skin felt soft against mine as my fingers traveled across her stomach. She made a whining noise as my mouth closed on her nipple, tugging gently. By the time my lips traveled to her core, she was panting softly. I pulled her toward me and dove my tongue deep in her folds. Her legs shook as she tugged at my hair, urging me on. When my teeth grazed over her clit, she came undone, crying out to the gods.

I smirked when I pulled back, looking at my wife. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes glazed. She reached for me, trying to return the favor but I shook my head, "Not yet, love. We still have another destination."

She gave a soft laugh, "You expect me to travel after that?"

"No," I whispered as I dressed us magically, then pulled her against my chest. "I expect to teleport." Before she could respond, I pressed my mouth against hers.

"Where are we," she gasped, opening her eyes.

"Yggdrasil," I said, my arms still wrapped around her. I had teleported us within the tree. We were near one of the pathways to Alfheim. "Most think the Bifröst is the only way to travel, but there are hidden paths in and out of the nine realms if you know where to look," I chuckled.

Her eyes took in every detail - the stream of water that flowed inside the tree, feeding the three pools, and the intricate system of roots that connected the worlds. "This is amazing, Loki," she said, her eyes meeting mine, "thank you."

I held her hand and led her towards a low section of the root where the waters flowed gently. "Step in," I said. We both removed our shoes and stepped into the warm shallow water of the pool. "This is the well of Hvergelmir. It feeds the root that leads to Niflheim. It stays warm because it also touches Muspelheim, land of eternal fire."

"Then why isn't it warmer, if fire feeds it?" she asked, letting the water run through her hands as she bent down.

"Because Niflheim is the land of ice and ash. It borders Helheim, Hel's kingdom," I explained. I watched as she continued to play with the warm water, even splashing it toward me at one point. She giggled and batted her eyes at me as she splashed me more, getting my clothes wet. "Someone's being a brat," I said, pulling her against me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she pouted and rolled her eyes.

Oh, so that's how she wants to be. In one swift motion, I had her naked and over my knee as I sat on the tree root. My hand came down on her bare skin as she cried out, her cries carried by the water to echo throughout the tree. As my spankings continued, her cries turned to breathy moans and the wetness between her legs dripped from her core. "Elskede," she whined.

I pulled her up so that she straddled my lap. "What do you want, ástvinur?" I cooed against her ear, "Do you want to fuck that needy little pussy? Shall I make you scream my name for all of the nine realms to hear, love?" My fingers dipped into her core, as she tried to grind against me.

"Yes, please," she begged.

"Ask the right way, and I might ease that ache," I taunted.

She whined again, then said in a desperate tone, "Master, please fuck me."

"As you wish," I chuckled as I lowered her down on my cock, leaning back against the tree, my feet still within the waters. She arched, her head falling back as she groaned and began to rock her body against mine. Our movements were a slow and sensual give and take. Her body responded to my every touch, every movement until she was trembling. "So close, love," I moaned, "Now I want to hear you scream for me, Eveleen." I flipped her around so that she was against the tree, yet still partially in the pool, and began thrusting in her at a fierce pace. Her nails dug into my skin as she cried out my name and several other unintelligible sounds. "Cum ástvinur," I moaned as my own orgasm broke and I filled her. We both cried out, feeling a tremble run through our bodies. It was as if a current traveled through us from the pool and Yggdrasil, and we both came again, then fell against one another panting heavily.

"What was that?" Eveleen asked, her eyes wide.

I placed my hand on the tree root and smiled, "That my lovely wife was a gift from Yggdrasil. She looked down at her stomach and then back up to me with a hopeful smile. I moved my hand to her stomach, "It is called the tree of life for a reason."

She threw her arms around my neck, making me laugh as she giggled, "Best Yuletide present ever!"

Son: Aiden Kettil Lokison

Aiden is Irish for little fiery one (he has his father's red hair)

Kettil is Norse for kettle or cauldron (for the pool they were wading in Hvergelmir also known as "Bubbling Cauldron" or "Roaring Kettle" in the Prose Edda)