Chapter 88

Mature Content Warning - M/M

Raven's POV

I stood in the shower, letting the water run over me as I thought of the boginya sleeping in our bed. One touch and I wanted to bury my cock balls deep inside her. Fuck! I was brought out of my thoughts as Corey knocked on the door, "Rav, you okay?"

"Sure," I grunted, leaning my head against the shower wall. He stepped closer, peeking inside the glass door. I saw him lick his lips when he noticed my hard-on.

"What has you so turned on, handsome?" he asked as he reached out and stroked my length. I let out a low moan, watching as he stripped and joined me in the shower. "You touched her, didn't you," he grinned as he began to pump me faster. I nodded, grunting as he swirled his thumb over the tip of my cock. "Did she make you come, my love, or just close enough that you need a release."

I pulled his lips to mine, crushing him in a harsh kiss, then pulled back and pushed him down on his knees. "I need a release, moy solnechnyy svet, suck my cock," I growled as I pressed between his parted lips. He hummed as I put my hand around his neck. I could feel the tip of my cock pressing down his throat and pushing against the palm of my hand. I started pumping in him faster. I was already so close, but I didn't want to cum in his mouth. I pulled back and lifted him up, pressing his chest against the shower wall, and slammed my cock in him. He let out a cry as I pumped harder. "Would you bond with me, moy solnechnyy svet, if we could, would you be mine for eternity?" I whispered in his ear.

"I would give anything to create a soul bond with you, Raven. You're my first true love," Corey gasped as I felt my orgasm building.

I reached around and pumped his cock, "Come with me, love." He cried out as he spilled into my hands and I filled him. I stood pressed against him when I felt a wave of emotions slam into me. It was like watching a movie of his life. I saw all the horrible things his parents had done, the years before we met, his memories of me from Russia, everything. My eyes were wide as I pulled out of him and spun him around to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around me. He shook as he cried against me. "I love you, Corey," I said, letting my own tears fall.

"Look," he squeaked, touching my arm. I looked down to see a mark similar to the one Owen had, but ours had swirls of deep gray and yellow. They flowed with each other almost like a lover's caress floating over the skin in constant motion. "You, you did it, Raven. You bonded us," his eyes lit up as he continued to follow the moving colors with his fingers.

I tilted his chin, "No, love, we did it."

                                                                                           ****

Once we had joined the others in the front room, it was decided that we would be going back to their hotel to plan our trip to Ireland. I watched as malen'kaya boginya checked in with everyone - a softly spoken word, a touch, a smile - she made sure each of them was okay after the day's events. She even came to check on moy solnechnyy svet, letting him know how proud she was of him. I noticed she did not touch him, instead waiting for him to make that decision.

"Raven, are you doing alright?" she asked me, her cheeks slightly flushed.

I gave her a wicked grin, picked her up in my arms, and pressed my face into her neck, "I am good, malen'kaya boginya." I felt her shiver as I ran my tongue along her earlobe, "and soon I'll be even better." She made a soft choking noise as she sucked in a breath. I chuckled as I set her back down.

She seemed a bit dazed and held onto my forearm, then gave a gasp when she saw the mark. Her eyes were rimmed with tears as she looked at me, "I'm so happy for you both," she smiled, "I know how much you love one another."

"Da, Corey is moy solnechnyy svet - my sunlight. He found me in Russia in the darkest time and showed me I was worthy to be loved."

"You are both worthy, all of you are," she said, running her hands over the mark, "I'm the lucky one to have found all of you." We stood silently for a few moments longer until Axel called for everyone to get loaded into the cars.

On the short ride, I felt uneasy but didn't know why. I had the man I loved next to me, my boginya in the car as well, but something was wrong. Eveleen's eyes went wide and I felt a sudden jolt against the side of the car that sent us flying into the air. We landed with a heavy thud, upside down. Corey was hanging in his seatbelt, unconscious, while she was screaming at Marc to wake up in the back. I felt a sharp pain in my side and looked down to see blood seeping out from my stomach. What the fuck had happened?

I reached for my buckle, letting myself fall. I couldn't see any blood on moy solnechnyy svet, so I tried to look at what had hit us. There were sounds of yelling, pops, and metal on metal as I tried to open the car door.

"Stop moving, Raven," Sean yelled, rushing to my side. "I need to see how badly you're injured."

I shoved his hand away, "Nyet! Check moy solnechnyy svet and others first." He tried again to help me, but I pushed again, knocking him back as I crawled out of the car. The street was filled with fighting, and it wasn't human. Large creatures that looked like spiders with human heads were attacking the guys. Nate and Gabriel had swords and were hacking away at them. What I assume was Luke looked like a giant cobra and seemed to be holding his own. A large black creature with horns was ripping spiders apart with his bare hands - wait, was that West?

I turned hearing Sean and Axel yell as one of those things attacked the car, boginya was screaming, still trapped inside. I felt a sharp pain in my side again and my skin felt like it was on fire, knocking me to my knees when a deep voice thundered in my head, Zashchiti svoikh tovarishchey! (Protect your mates!) I let loose a loud yell and charged toward the car. The sky began to darken and lightning flashed as I reached for one of the creatures, electricity surged through my hands, burning it to ash.

My skin crackled and sparked as I tore into more of them, pulling them away from the car, away from my loves. I don't remember how long we fought, but eventually, I fell to my knees next to the car and felt hands on my arms and back. Someone had managed to get Corey out of the car and he reached out to hold my arm as his stomach glowed from Sean's magic, while Eveleen draped her arms across my back.

"We're safe, mo bhéar," she whispered, soothing my anger, "you protected us."

"What is happening to me," I groaned, feeling another surge of electricity go through my body. I tried to pull away from them for fear of hurting them but realized it didn't affect them.

She ran her fingertips across my shoulder, pointing to a new tattoo that had appeared, "You've been claimed, mo bhéar. What you're feeling are the powers your patron is giving you."

"He yelled in Russian, but I know nothing of gods," I scoffed.

"Perun," Corey said in a weak voice, "That's a perun vector symbol. He's the Slavic god of war." He winced as he laughed, "Seems fitting you'd be claimed by a god of war, my love."

I chuckled as I stroked his cheek. "He told me to protect my mates. All I could think about was keeping both of you safe."

Malen'kaya boginya kissed my cheek, "Thank you." I grinned as I pulled her around to sit on my lap, then kissed her deeply. She made the cutest squeaking noise as I pressed her against my groin.

She was panting when I broke the kiss, then I leaned down and kissed moy solnechnyy svet. He too was panting when I pulled back. "Now both of you need to rest. I plan to claim both my mates soon, very soon," I said, seeing them both flush crimson.

Author's Notes: The image at the top is an actual Perun vector.