Chapter 31

I barely make it on time, and Dylan gives me a look.

"Have trouble getting up?" He teases.

"Shut up," I mutter as we start our classwork.

In pyrotechnics we have a super long super boring test, and Evan keeps glaring at me and I know exactly what he is thinking, that we could still be on the couch, but I made him get up and go to class.

Class ends and I get up to leave. Evan gets up and walks out with me, and Austin and Kyle walk up next to us.

"I still think it wasn't worth getting up," Evan mutters.

I roll my eyes,"we can't skip school Evan," I say.

Austin and Kyle look at us confused, the Kyle looks shocked.

"Please tell me you didn't..." Kyle says.

"It's nothing," I mutter looking down at my shoes.

"Well I like to think that it meant something, I mean admit it you enjoyed it," Evan teases.

"Evan, please tell me you did not sleep together," Kyle mutters.

"It wasn't like that," I say," I just fell asleep on the couch."

"With me," Evan says wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"That's it, I'm out," Austin says before walking away. I look over at Kyle, his face looks like he is either sick are ashamed.

"Please be careful, remember your only 16 and 17, this is bound to lead to trouble," Kyle mutters before walking off.

"They're right," I mutter," this is bound to lead to trouble."

"Well, I do recall this morning," he starts and he must've noticed I just kind of close my eyes and leave the world." Just hear me out, you did say that if we went to school, maybe another day..."

"Ok, I'm going to English," I say turning to walk off, but Evan grabs my wrist. He pulls me in and lightly kisses my forehead.

"Love you," he says pulling back.

"Love you, too," I say turning and walking to English.

I walk in and sit down behind Dylan.

"Ok I don't want to seem nosey," he mutters," but please be careful, Evan loses his control around you, you're lucky something didn't happen last night."

"Don't you think I know that?" I ask biting my lip, "he almost convinced me to skip school to stay there."

"Oh you know you wanted to stay," he says.

"Maybe a little," I admit ," but that's what terrifies me, I know how wrong it is but I almost wanted to listen to him and stay."

"Just be careful," Dylan mutters as class starts.

We do boring book work, and what seems like hours later class ends, but then we have to go to history.

History's even worse than English, I mean how many freakin wars does one nation have to fight?

I get out and head up to my dorm.