Chapter 30

A/N - so I know this book is hecka long so if you've even made is this far I alloys you for either caring enough and liking it enough to read it (or just the ability to finish long books), or cry for you because you are bored enough to read my freakishly long books. also if you are a dedicated reader check out my quotes Instagram serendipitous.scintilla B) thx and have a nice day :)

I go over to Evans after school and do my homework with him, then we eat dinner as we watch more Disney movies. I shiver a little bit, I mean they keep this dorms freezing! Next thing I know Evan hops up and runs into his room and comes back out with a hoodie. He tosses it to me then lies back down next to me. I pull it on, and even though it fits him perfectly, it goes to my mid-thighs.

"You know your not getting this back?" I mutter as I lie back down and he wraps his arm around me.

"Yeah, but I have a pillow that smells like you so I'm set," he says.

"Why does your pillow smell like me?" I ask.

"When you slept in my bed after you got frozen,"he says.

"And it still smells like me?" I ask.

"Yeah, and its the one we're lying on right now," he says.

"You just want your stuff to smell like me," I joke.

"Wouldn't mind that at all," he says.

We finish the rest of the movie and turn off the tv. Evan takes off his glasses and puts them on the side table.

I turn so I face Evan and he pulls me closer. I sigh and breath in the scent of his cologne.

"You realize I'm not moving you tonight," he mutters.

"Yeah, I don't really care at this point," I say as I lay my head on his chest. I fall asleep to the steady beat of his heart, and to his steady breath.

I wake up and see that Evan is still asleep. His arms are still wrapped around me, and our legs are all tangled with the blankets. I sigh and rest my head on his chest. I hear a door open and turn my head to see Dylan standing there. He rolls his eyes and looks at me.

" If you had parents you would be so dead," Dylan says.

"Yeah I realize," I mutter before leaning my head back on Evans chest.

I hear the front door open and close, then Toby's bedroom door open.

"Seriously? First the making out now this!?!" Toby yells, waking Evan up, but he just rolls his eyes and ignores Toby.

"Go away Toby," Evan groans.

"Oh I will," Toby mutters as he leaves.

"Morning," Evan mutters before kissing my forehead. He reaches over to the side table and grabs his glasses and puts them on.

"Morning," I say as I push myself closer to Evan. He smiles and holds me even tighter.

He kisses me, and I want to stay here forever, but I control myself.

"Evan," I mutter as I pull back," we still have to go to class."

"We don't have to," he mutters as he kisses my neck, cheek, forehead, and lips.

"Evan," I mutter in protest.

"We can miss one day," he says holding me tighter and kissing me harder. His hands run down my sides.

"Evan, we have a test today," I say pulling back.

"I don't care, all I care about right now is lying here with you," he says as he tries to kiss me again.

"Evan, I love you, and as much as I love this, school is pretty important," I say.

He rolls over so I am pinned between him and the couch. I can't move because my legs are tangled in his and his arms are wrapped tightly around me.

"We can make it up tomorrow," he says as he kisses me. At this point I almost want to give in.

"No, Evan," I whisper into his neck.

"Mica, it's fine, we can miss one day and make up the test a different day," he says as he kisses me once again.

"Evan, please if we get through today maybe another day," I say trying to get him to at least let me go.

"Shh," he says as he places his chin on my shoulder.

"No Evan, the test is big, school is a big thing to miss," I say.

"Well spending time with my beautiful girlfriend is important,too," he says still holding me tight and kissing my neck.

"Not as important as this test," I say trying to get up, but I fail, he is way stronger than me.

"Please don't make me hurt you," I whisper.

"Fine, school it is," he mutters as he gets up. I sigh and stand up.

"You owe me," Evan mutters,"the absolute last thing I want to do right now is go to class."

I roll my eyes,"see you later," I mutter as I kiss his cheek. I walk out and head down to my dorm to get ready as fast as possible. I pull Evans jacket on over my clothes and pull my braces on. I run a brush through my hair and brush my teeth before slipping on shoes and running down to math.