Chapter 27

We pull into the parking lot and I climb out, but would've fallen over if Evan hadn't jumped out to stabilize me.

"Dylan said after over exerting yourself like that you'd be a little wobbly, he was wrong, your less stable than a drunk riding a roller coaster," Evan jokes as he wraps an arm around me so I can actually walk.

"Wow, love you too," I joke.

Evan stops and looks at me.

"Did you just say what I think you said?" Evan asks.

"Did I?" I ask and raise an eyebrow.

"You know what you said, but I'm lost, you were joking but it sounded like you were being serious at the same time and..." He starts, but I interrupt him," just kiss me idiot."

He smirks as I stand on my tip toes and kiss him. I almost fall, so he he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close.

"I love you Mica Marie," he murmurs into my lips.

"I love you Evan David," I murmur into his lips.

I feel him smile.

"I wouldn't mind getting used to hearing that," he says as he kisses me again.

He pulls back and looks at me with those loving green eyes of his.

"Let's get you inside," he says as he notices that I am shivering a little bit from the night's cool breeze.

We walk inside and he walks me to my door.

"Goodnight," he whispers as he kisses me," I love you."

"Love you too, night," I say as he walks towards the stairs.

I unlock the door and walk in.

"Holy crap what happened?" Libby yells as I walk in.

I look down and remember my cut, and how my shirt is soaked with blood.

"Oh, umm bloody nose," I lie," I used my shirt so my hand wouldn't get all bloody."

"Wow, that's a lot of blood, you're okay now?" Libby asks.

"Oh yeah I'm fine now," I say as I walk into my room to change.

I change out of my bloody clothes and climb into bed.

I wake up to the smell of something cooking. I get up and walk into the kitchen to find Evan making bacon and French toast. He glances over at me.

"No, you get back in bed missy!" Evan says with a smirk.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"So I can bring you breakfast in bed," he says.

I roll my eyes and go sit on my bed as I run a brush through my tangled shoulder length auburn hair.

A couple minutes later Evan walks in with a tray of bacon and French toast.

"What's all this for?" I ask taking a bite.

"Am I not allowed to make you breakfast in bed?" Evan asks.

"Well I'm not going to stop you," I say laughing.

"Totally random, but I realized I know less about you than I would like too. I don't even know how old you are, or when your birthday is," he says.

"I'll be 17 in November, on the 21st," I say,"you?"

"I'll be 18 on April 12th," Evan says,"now I have an idea that you will probably like."