Kindergarten's a Happy Place

Deets: Purinz - WC 5251 - Written by user @81degreesclear at https://archiveofourown.org/works/49483642 - [M]

" Ah... "

Chaewon moaned at the contact of Yunjin's lips on her chest. Her pretty lips licking and sucking the sweet spots just right as Chaewon was sat on Yunjin's lap. Hands roaming every inch of that beautiful body, grazing on Chaewon's back–too sensitive with the cool temperature of the room. Lips, then, moving to Chaewon's peaks—softly nibbling those hard nipples. Yunjin knew the perfect amount of pressure and movement to keep the unholy sounds out of Chaewon.

"Need to—ahhh~ Need to be quick," Chaewon managed to say

"Mhmm..."

Chaewon has a kid. A kid whose first day in kindergarten would start in a few hours. Yet here she was straddling on top of her one-night-stand as if she had all day to be fucked. Chaewon's hands made their way to Yunjin's locks before pulling her head closer. Yunjin's mouth just felt so good in the morning. She might even say she prefers this over coffee. But she wouldn't admit that.

On the other hand, Yunjin doesn't know anything about Chaewon or her plans for later. They simply agreed that this was all it will ever be, nothing more. Yunjin wouldn't say no to that. Given the opportunity to sleep with this goddess in front of her, she definitely wouldn't waste it. And after all the soul sucking events that happened the night before, she sure as hell didn't regret it.

"What time is it?" Chaewon's breath was shaky from the pleasure Yunjin's tongue brings

"Don't know."

Yunjin just hums as she continues to kiss Chaewon's top—simply not caring about a thing in the world. Yunjin's lips return to Chaewon's neck all the way up to Chaewon's lips where she crashes her own. Just lazy makeouts as their hands move everywhere on each other's bodies. All is well until Chaewon's phone buzzed.

She reached out to see a reminder and a message from Eunchae.

Reminder: 8AM

Jaewon's first day

Eunchae

Zuha unnie just brought us breakfast. What time will you get home?

"Shit-"

Chaewon cussed as Yunjin started to rub her wet clit. Her lips never left Chaewon's neck, still leaving kisses. She was too distracted by Eunchae's message that she didn't notice Yunjin's hand crawling to the small gap between her inner thighs. Hell, she wasn't even aware that she was that wet to begin with. She can't do anything about it anymore so she placed her phone back where she got it.

"Baby-ah... I have to...Ahhh– Fuck, need to- haaahh~ need to go now."

"Yeah?"

Suddenly, Yunjin's face is not on Chaewon's neck anymore. She distanced a little to watch Chaewon's reaction. To see if she really does have to go. But Chaewon's face let her down as she failed to contain the pleasure she's feeling from just a little rubbing. Yunjin doubted Chaewon's statement so she didn't stop.

"Your face tells me something different, babe."

Chaewon was now pinned down on the bed, both wrists held tightly with one of Yunjin's hands while the other inserted two fingers inside of her.

"Ahhh! Baby, fuck— Hnnhhgg,"

Chaewon was already a moaning mess under Yunjin. She looked so pretty early in the morning and Yunjin just had to ruin her. She couldn't help it. Yunjin woke up to Chaewon rubbing her ass on Yunjin's front while they were cuddling. Chaewon even shamelessly reached for Yunjin's hand so Yunjin could play with Chaewon's boobs. And mind you, they were both merely half-awake when this happened.